xEZhTvX.png

0IG4b66.png

4nP8vlK.png

n9ZQoCX.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This will be a tough one but if we show up and play our game I believe in a positive result.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Slightly different pics so I'll leave mine up too. LOL. Killer and Stammer's dads look soooooo much like their sons. Or I guess it's the other way around. :laugh:

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Lol, checking out the leafs board and they have fans hoping for someone to injure Dotchin. Also, they have Budaj listed as our back up. Oh well, I guess i'm too spoiled with amazing GDT's here so I notice the ones that cut corners more.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012

Couldn't resist this one as Stråls and Heddy are my favs. And I think Strålman's dad is just adorable! :D For more Lightning Dads Trip pics, check out Chelios' twitter feed.

Stralman's dad looks like a grandpa, how old is that guy? No wonder Stralman is so bald.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Stralman's dad looks like a grandpa, how old is that guy? No wonder Stralman is so bald.

Strålman said in an interview that he was the youngest child and that his siblings are quite a bit older than him. That's partly why he and his wife decided to start their family rather young.

Baldness actually depends on the mother's genetic make up. My hubby went mostly bald in his 20's. Didn't matter to me. :D

Last edited:

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Why is Sustr in? I'm a Sustr fan but with his play this season he clearly doesn't deserve to play over anybody. The guy was great in recent years and I don't know what's wrong with him but he really shouldn't be in the lineup at this point.

Dotchin has to be in tonight. He played a very strong game when Vasi landed a shutout in Toronto earlier this season. This game is gonna be much tougher with Sustr in. He isn't nearly as tough and solid.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->