GDT: 2/12/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Montréal VS Tampa Bay

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
That was some terrible shootout taking, the point helps. Need Lindback to fix that five hole.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Best shot in the game, coasts in choppin celery and stuffs it in the pillow. This is why Boucher should never let Stamkos take SOs. Hell, pull some of that **** you pulled in the AS weekend, do something...

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
If Stammer had raised the puck there, it would have been a goal. I thought the stickhandling to fool Price was good, just not the finish.

CSampson

Apr 8, 2009
Can't be mad... we stole a point.

Never be satisfied with the loser point IMO.

This has been an ugly, ugly last 5 games.

A true Jekyll and Hyde. I mean...at this point, what are the excuses? I am shocked a team put in as little effort as I saw tonight. They looked so flat in OT, even after hobbling across a few goals (by doing things they should have been doing all game - driving the ****ing net).

St. Louis has to be injured...no one can play that bad...

jg39

SFY is great
Aug 16, 2007
NC
Well, the Lightning had no business taking a point from that game, and Mtl deserved both points. Had a chance for a smash and grab win there, but if you'd have told me we'd get a point with 10:00 left in the 3rd, I would have called you something really offensive.

Lindback and Hedman played 3 full periods tonight, and really were responsible for the point in the end. Salo too.

MSL is on a bad run, and Stamkos is as well. They'll turn it around.

Gotta say this went from a miserable loss to a somewhat happy OT loss. It doesn't excuse the first 53 minutes of play, but the last 7 of regulation showed brilliance. Go Lightning!

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
Well, the Lightning had no business taking a point from that game, and Mtl deserved both points. Had a chance for a smash and grab win there, but if you'd have told me we'd get a point with 10:00 left in the 3rd, I would have called you something really offensive.

Lindback and Hedman played 3 full periods tonight, and really were responsible for the point in the end. Salo too.

Gotta say this went from a miserable loss to a somewhat happy OT loss. It doesn't excuse the first 53 minutes of play, but the last 7 of regulation showed brilliance. Go Lightning!

This. You can't be mad when you steal a point from a game you never deserved to be in the first place. A couple of those goals were flukes and I'm very happy we escaped with even a point. Every single point matters in a shortened season.

CSampson

Apr 8, 2009
This. You can't be mad when you steal a point from a game you never deserved to be in the first place. A couple of those goals were flukes and I'm very happy we escaped with even a point. Every single point matters in a shortened season.

I'll agree that maybe you can't be mad at the outcome, but you should be downright pissed at the horrible lack of effort. Play hard and lose, fine. But lose because you don't play hard...that's worth being pissed about. No heart tonight, nor the last few games.

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
I'll agree that maybe you can't be mad at the outcome, but you should be downright pissed at the horrible lack of effort. Play hard and lose, fine. But lose because you don't play hard...that's worth being pissed about. No heart tonight, nor the last few games.

I wouldn't say we didn't play with heart. I would say that we didn't have a consistent effort from all of our players throughout the entire game. We definitely showed signs of the team we were that started the season, in the third period. Also, I thought we skated much harder and were more determined in winning the puck back for most of the game, opposed to the crap we've seen on the road lately. There was finally some fight today and we also started to show some semblance of sustained offensive zone pressure that we've sorely lacked.

Coopers Gum

Extend Andrej Sustr
Mar 6, 2012
water spicket

Agreed.

BTW... I can't stand Habs fans. Just sayin.

I live in Hab and Bruin ville. And Pen ville. I need your pity. 3 of the most ignorant fanbases in hockey.

Last edited:

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
A ridiculous game that I think my Habs should've won easily, but full credit to the Bolts for fighting back. Honestly, Stamkos didn't look great tonight (lucky for us) but Conacher is impressive.

Good luck to you guys in turning around the season and forgetting the last week.

TBLHoser

Jul 2, 2009
Sunshine State
Sorry guys...my fault. We played like **** the whole game, I left with 9 minutes left and the Bolts scored 3 goals to tie it up. Got home, turned on the TV, it's OT and we get a penalty. Then we do a crap effort in the shootout. My bad. I shouldn't have gone to the game or watched it. I'm really starting to think it's me....

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad