GDT: 2/11/13 - "Southleast Reunion" Florida Panthers@Washington Capitals 7PM, FS-F/CSN-DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
Damn, I like Winchester more and more all the time! When was the last time we actually had a successful breakaway? Feels like forever...

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
They also have Patrick Roy as their coach.

Makes me lol at the moron aHoles that are positive Messier wouldn't work out in NY....

the difference isn't just roy, they have A LOT of good offensive players. they have 3 potential 1C:s, statsny, duchene and RoR.

then you throw in mackinnon, Paranteu etc

they are just a way better team and they can score a few extra goals

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
My god. Jesse been good tonight. If half our players had half his passion/effort

Erick*

Embarrassing again.

Who made these ****ing lines and who told that person they make sense?

No chemistry whatsoever.

Still want to know why we haven't seen Guds and Kuli together....

Dinoer.

We're still blaming Dineen, huh?

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Can we get a coach that doesn't settle for this BS collapsing style.. We just keep collapsing waiting for the opponents to shoot the puck. I never seen any team give up so many chances to get off a slapshot between the circles as the Panthers do. Just because we collapse, go into passive mode and wait for the opposing to shoot the puck

Erick*

the difference isn't just roy, they have A LOT of good offensive players. they have 3 potential 1C:s, statsny, duchene and RoR.

then you throw in mackinnon, Paranteu etc

they are just a way better team and they can score a few extra goals

So you're saying better players are making the difference? NO WAY! Gotta be the coach!!

StrangeVision

Wear a mask.
Apr 1, 2007
For ****'s sake.

You need to score on that play. You need to at least not shoot right into the goalie's damn midsection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->