GDT: 2/11/13 - "Southleast Reunion" Florida Panthers@Washington Capitals 7PM, FS-F/CSN-DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
How fitting.. My GCL Panthers feed died. Caps everyone else is working

Effe

Sep 26, 2013
Gothenburg, Sweden
Did they removed the Panthers Feed on GCL? The Caps feed works for me, all other games works for me but not the Panthers feed. Its just loading for me.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Did they removed the Panthers Feed on GCL? The Caps feed works for me, all other games works for me but not the Panthers feed. Its just loading for me.

Works again... :cry:

hockey dude

Aug 26, 2011
Anyone besides me beginning to think Huberdeau and Barkov may not be quite ready for first line PP minutes and maybe Kopecky with no points doesn't belong on second with two guys Boyes and Gomez who are incapable of winning battles?

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
yeah i got mad getting the feed working on GCL... tried a few different vpns lol

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Embarrassing again.

Who made these ****ing lines and who told that person they make sense?

No chemistry whatsoever.

Still want to know why we haven't seen Guds and Kuli together....

Dinoer.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Very frustrating that Col won the lottery, picked first, and are now 11-1. Yet, the Panthers....oh the Panthers....why do I do this to myself?

They also have Patrick Roy as their coach.

Makes me lol at the moron aHoles that are positive Messier wouldn't work out in NY....

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
Winchester has earned his spot like a mofo...AND HES BREAKING IN>>>>>HOLY **** AS IM TYPING~!~!~!~!~!~!

HOLY ****ING ****~!~!!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->