GDT: 2/11/13 - "Southleast Reunion" Florida Panthers@Washington Capitals 7PM, FS-F/CSN-DC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sykwitit

Mar 2, 2013
Everyone was so quick to bench markstrom think you guys forgot clemmensen is still clemmensen =(

GernBlanston

May 20, 2011
Smyrna, GA
I'm at the point where I don't even want to see us go on the PP. We show more effort 5on5 than on the PP. I think we give THEM more momentum by consistently failing on the PP.

Erick*

Everyone was so quick to bench markstrom think you guys forgot clemmensen is still clemmensen =(

To be fair, the only reason Clemmensen is being blamed for that goal is because he's Scott Clemmensen. That goal is nothing compared to Markstrom's 2nd goal allowed last night.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
I just turned on the game for a minute and Backstrom scored. I didn't watch the last game for obvious reasons.

It's tough to watch the cats expend so much energy just to keep the puck in the offensive zone, then see an easy goal in their face.

Drugs Delaney

Peace be with you.
Jan 31, 2013
Colorado
To be fair, the only reason Clemmensen is being blamed for that goal is because he's Scott Clemmensen. That goal is nothing compared to Markstrom's 2nd goal allowed last night.

That goal isn't upsetting. it was a bad bounce. It's upsetting that the Panthers can't afford a bad bounce.

Panthers Rock

Rebuild 10.0
Apr 17, 2006
Winter Springs, FL
There's a point where the goalies are bad, and then there's a point where the entire team defense is bad. Right now it's the latter. Almost everyone is to blame, especially if you aren't Weaver.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Really only good chance other than Bjugs chance was the PP chance for Fleishmann. Even he was shocked to get pass from Campbell and hesitated to shoot at first

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Ugh it's crazy to watch bad teams from year or two even back playing very good. Yet we suck year after year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad