Post-Game Talk: #2 - 10/5/19 | RANGERS @ senators | 7:00 - MSG

3 Stars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
I was an exception who thought Skjei was actually quite good in the first game (but for one or two highly noticeable gaffes). Tonight, I thought he was a problem. That said, nice bounce-backs from both DeAngelo and Hajek. I think DQ may have something there with Trouba (awesome again) and Hajek.

Let's give Howden credit: he played his role extremely well tonight. As for Andersson, I see the improvement in him personally, but I'm not seeing results with anyone with whom he's played... yet. I think it's a matter of time.

Strome as 2C is killing that second line. It's not that he's not an NHL player, but he doesn't complement the speed/power of Kreider and Kakko at all.

I will always have a special place in my heart for Hank... but I think Goergie might be the better of the two goaltenders as of this moment...

Loff

Will Killye
Dec 7, 2007
Soft euro
Zibanejad

GargantuanWarmheartedCub-small.gif
NSFW

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Rangers played pretty well tonight. First line was dynamite as expected.

I’d be lying if I said I didn’t expect anything more from one of our young guys though. It’s early and I know they’ll get the hang of it, but was hoping one of Chytil, Kakko, Krav or Andersson would have come out of the gates flying to start the year.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
What gets me is not the bye week but the fact that we play on 10/12 and then have another four days off after the bye week :huh::help:

Reactions: lucky13

MrPodz

Aug 16, 2019
Couple things:
On the side of caution, it must be stated ottawa is a complete shit hole. Mika is a god, panarin to me is like a guy you put on the ice, say we need a goal and he says now? Okay. Buch is riding that line to the playoffs from what it seems. Switch strome with names or lias, kakko cant get in because strome cant enter their zone. Thought our d plyes good against their baby team, dumb brady and fox looked good together. Hajek should be first pair, hes one who benefits from having a good partner. Deangelo was active zs always, just didnt show on the score sheet. ALSO MIKA IS A GOD. i have to say it again lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->