Post-Game Talk: #2 - 10/5/19 | RANGERS @ senators | 7:00 - MSG

3 Stars

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
No matter what time of game or which side of the ice, every face-off is important.

Coaches have set plays for face-offs in all situations for a reason.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
I liked the new D-pairings a lot more. I think he just leave Staal in Ottawa tied to a park bench and I wouldn't profusely vomit at this D line-up.

EpicDing

which is why I included the question mark earlier
Oct 2, 2011
Hartford
I don't understand what IT school drop out missed putting in the parameter "IF DAYS OFF > 6 WHEN SEASON DAYS < 7 THEN F**ING RECALCULATE SCHEDULE"

There isn't even anything going on the next three days at the Garden, and even if there was, give us a road trip.

I just don't get it.

True Blue

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I don't understand what IT school drop out missed putting in the parameter "IF DAYS OFF > 6 WHEN SEASON DAYS < 7 THEN F**ING RECALCULATE SCHEDULE"
This may have a silver lining in that Quinn and crew have more time to teach the 'yoots and the players have more time to acclimate themselves to NY and in Kakko's case, the US.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
I think this time helps Kakko more than anyone. I’m doubting he’s in legit NHL shape no 18 year olds are. Think they work him hard these next two weeks and he continues to get acclimated.

Will be good for Tony too and the other guys to start getting some chem together. We broke camp barely as a team at all. Now we’ll get some practices in as a legit NHL group. Have to make the most of a crappy situation but starting 2-0 makes it a lot better for these guys during this time.

GordonGecko

First Ping Pong Ball
Oct 28, 2010
New York City
I, for one, think it's a welcome change....usually by this time we've played 10 games.
You know the old saying, nothing in life is free....

Rangers will pay for these huge gaps with a compressed schedule later in the season. It would be so much better to cram first and then relax.

Deleted member 23124

Rangers will pay for these huge gaps with a compressed schedule later in the season. It would be so much better to cram first and then relax.
Indeed....however, the cram course method was always bad for us because we would lose way too many points we shouldn't have.

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate

Indeed....however, the cram course method was always bad for us because we would lose way too many points we shouldn't have.
I actually think the existing schedule is better for a rebuilding team like the Rangers: more, earlier time to practice, given how young and new to each other/the team many of these players are, is only a good thing.

Were this the 2012-2016 squad, however, I'd want it the other way around.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
Figured this would be the place to complain about having to wait until saturday afternoon to see another damn Ranger game.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
This bye week is such a welcomed addition.............

Makes a ton of sense 2 games into the season and it's great for the fans

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad