3 Stars of the Game

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Hutton is the second coming of Jimmy Howard.

We played well at even strength. PK needs some work. Hank had another very strong game.

We just lack that top end offensive guys. I know people think he couldn’t finish but Nash was a guy who would pot a goal in a game like this. This was a game in the past where Nash would finish some of these chances that guys like Vesey can’t.
Nah. Nash would be snakebit just the same

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Marty Biron is a terrible Sabers homer. I guess you have to give the people what they want. They've always
had horrible homers.

Jayan

NYR fanatic
Jul 6, 2012
I expect more from KZB, Hayes Vesey and Quickie.. and Zucc

Howden, Lettieri, Chytil all looking hungry and good. Wish Lias would be dressed as 13th attacker and get some minutes.

We should move up Hajek and Lindgren, defense cant really be worse.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
We had 44 shots :shakehead
Most of the D talent is at Wolfpack and that`s an issue right now, and they are skating in circles at times around Staal for instant - the pace is too quick for him unfortuntately as much as I like Staal compete level and locker room present.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
Nah, Shatty is a veteran who is in his 4th game since last January. He deserves time to round into form. He’s been better than Pionk IMO anyway.

Pionk needs to take a seat and watch from up top. I’d definitely get ADA in there tomorrow.
We'll see ADA tomorrow I think.

Reactions: Ori

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Most of the D talent is at Wolfpack and that`s an issue right now, and they are skating in circles at times around Staal for instant - the pace is too quick for him unfortuntately as much as I like Staal compete level and locker room present.
I agree that we should change the personnel.

Reactions: Ori

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
Three criteria

1.) Did they play hard? Check
2.) Did they do something to make us proud? Check. They kept up the pressure right until the end of the game, despite what could’ve been a defeated feeling as they couldn’t beat Hutton throughout the game.
3.) Did the young players do something good? Howden’s first goal and Chytil looked good. Thought Buchnevich looked good too.

It was another good night.
I really liked Quinn's comment in an earlier interview about making sure that bad games don’t happen twice in a row. If they keep meeting the criteria you listed, I’ll be happy. I want to see our young guys improving game-to-game.
I also like the accountability of stapling Hayes’ ass to the bench when he had an awful game.

Reactions: egelband

Fvital92

Jul 7, 2017
Brazil
Is it Just me that finds funny that we would play like shit with Av and won and now we are playing good hockey and we're losing?

Missed the first, but Chytil looked dominant, better than the virgin by a wide margin.

will1066

Fonz Drury
Oct 12, 2008
I expect more from KZB, Hayes Vesey and Quickie.. and Zucc

Howden, Lettieri, Chytil all looking hungry and good. Wish Lias would be dressed as 13th attacker and get some minutes.

We should move up Hajek and Lindgren, defense cant really be worse.
KZB has been invisible.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Whoever the skills coach is, he needs to be fired. Management contracted Prentiss for some sports science conditioning. They need to throw some money toward an established skills coach.

Tawnos

A guy with a bass
Sep 10, 2004
Charlotte, NC
I really liked Quinn's comment in an earlier interview about making sure that bad games don’t happen twice in a row. If they keep meeting the criteria you listed, I’ll be happy. I want to see our young guys improving game-to-game.
I also like the accountability of stapling Hayes’ ass to the bench when he had an awful game.

Those three criteria are the only things I care about this year.

I like the Hayes benching too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad