• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
No contender wants needs or can fit a 37 year old 8.5 million dollar goalie so I wouldn’t worry about him getting traded.

If you can think of one let me know

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
No contender wants needs or can fit a 37 year old 8.5 million dollar goalie so I wouldn’t worry about him getting traded.

He’s 36.

Rangers can retain. Rangers can also take back salary.

Not suggesting it’s easy, but it’s not impossible. I prefer he stay and retires here. He can split time with Shesty next season, then back him up the year after.

He’ll be 38 going on 39 his last year on his contract.

Rangerfans

Oct 12, 2008

It is possible to hear such theories as: Well, Hank hates losing. Therefore, he will ask for a trade. Which means that the team will be forced to retain salary AND not get his arbitrary trade value. Which also means will will be stuck with a weak prospect and/or draft pick AND we have to retain salary.

This team is such a joke.

How did I do?

Reactions: NewYorkNick

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
It is possible to hear such theories as: Well, Hank hates losing. Therefore, he will ask for a trade. Which means that the team will be forced to retain salary AND not get his arbitrary trade value. Which also means will will be stuck with a weak prospect and/or draft pick AND we have to retain salary.

This team is such a joke.

How did I do?

Nailed it.

200.gif

Reactions: Rangerfans
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->