GDT: 2/1/22 - 7:00PM EDT - San Jose vs Tampa Bay

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
people are gonna whine about that call but meier was very eager to fall down there

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Despite the sketchy embellishment call at the end, the salt mines are fully open on the main boards about how every call went to Tampa and they were gifted another win lol.

Reactions: Hoek and J T Money

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I don't really feel too bad for SJ. They went almost 9 and a half minutes in the 3rd without a shot on goal. This always felt like a game we should win.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
Yeah, for a game that the "refs gifted to Tampa," penalty minutes were 12-10. There were plenty of missed calls both ways as well, as I saw several clear holds and hooks missed on SJ. In OT, was Palat tripped causing the net to come off, or did he just lose his footing(since Sharks fans are insisting that should've been a delay penalty)?

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Yeah, for a game that the "refs gifted to Tampa," penalty minutes were 12-10. There were plenty of missed calls both ways as well, as I saw several clear holds and hooks missed on SJ. In OT, was Palat tripped causing the net to come off, or did he just lose his footing(since Sharks fans are insisting that should've been a delay penalty)?
Looked like palat hit a rut in the ice, and lost his edge. The right call was made, face off outside the Zone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad