GDT: 2/1/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Islanders

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
It's time for us to fall off our high horse.

456911495_68ac6df557.jpg

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
serge needs to play always cernak needs to play always..... joseph needs to play always....
is no way in hell stralman should ever sit unless is injured
callahan if gonna sit him when healthy MOVE HIM so he doesnt get injured and stop us from moving him....... its a business period....

a vet said they wouldnt mess with this locker room.... i would and move forward.... id rather have martel playing etc.... move forward......

anyway lets go lightning rah rah rah :)

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Stralls sitting shortly after the long break is puzzling to say the least. I don’t know I he’s hurt or the coaches are losing some confidence in him.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Stralman hasn't been much better than Girardi this year.
Stralman has had some real bad luck against the Islanders I don't mind it.

Before his injury, Strålman was playing fine. He and McDonagh were slamming it as the shutdown pair, even better than last season. Afterwards, yes, Stråls struggled when he returned. The rotation didn't help him either since he had a different partner every game. But last game after the nice long break he looked like his old self. But like HitTheLights said, Strålman has had bad luck vs the Islanders (broken leg in 2016, bad injury kept him out a month this season) so better he be fresh for tomorrow vs the Rangers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->