BSKkchp.png

5fTFxLk.png

qJoAYsT.png

IBSQuAN.png

UJSFfwF.png

DQY29L7.png

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Huge game. Can we rebound? Can Cooper figure out Trotz's scheme?

Need a big game from our guys. Let's go Bolts!

Reactions: BeingTheThunder

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Please let Girardi be the D scratch tonight!! Go Bolts

Looks like Strålman is the scratch tonight. I don't even mind too much because his two biggest injuries (broken leg and this season's month out) both happened vs NYI. Not a lucky team for him. :(

That probably means Cernak will be out vs NYR since there's no way they'd scratch Girardi or Strålman from that game.

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com

Looks like Strålman is the scratch tonight. I don't even mind too much because his two biggest injuries (broken leg and this season's month out) both happened vs NYI. Not a lucky team for him. :(

That probably means Cernak will be out vs NYR since there's no way they'd scratch Girardi or Strålman from that game.

Dammit! Thanks for the unfortunate news.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Dammit! Thanks for the unfortunate news.

Sorry, I know that's Brie's job. :(

By all rights it should be Girardi that's scratched tonight. G had an awful game vs the Pens and Strålman actually had a very solid one that was more like what we're used to seeing from him before he was injured.

As someone pointed out in the Discussion thread, everyone else in the rotation only has to deal with two different partners and that's only once every three/four games. Stråls has to play musical partners with never the same one two games in a row.

Great way to test defensive pair chemistry... :rolleyes:

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB

We don't need to run an optimal line-up just yet. We're still a long way from April. This is our optimal forward group. I have no issue with sitting Stralman. Let both him and Cally play vs. their old team.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
We don't need to run an optimal line-up just yet. We're still a long way from April. This is our optimal forward group. I have no issue with sitting Stralman. Let both him and Cally play vs. their old team.

Yeah. There's still time. Even Lalonde and Cooper said that, with 15 games in February, they'd probably keep the rotations going just for the depth.

Let's go :bolts!!

Please don't suck (looking at you, Girardi!) :puppy:

Maelmoor

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2004
Stockholm, Sweden
Girardi with a solid game and a goal tonight!

..also please let us have a better start of the game this time, those damn first periods!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad