GDT: 2/1/18 - 9:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Calgary

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
It's funny, it just occurred to me that we're going to finish no worse than .500 on the road trip and are 4-2 despite the fact we have had God awful defending and breakdowns as well as a funk to the top line -who only seemed to click briefly against Philly.

I don't know if this Lightning team is good or just incredibly lucky

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
It's funny, it just occurred to me that we're going to finish no worse than .500 on the road trip and are 4-2 despite the fact we have had God awful defending and breakdowns as well as a funk to the top line -who only seemed to click briefly against Philly.

Obligatory

latest

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Well here's the thing, despite the fact we have the best record we've gotten fat off a lot of back up goaltenders on good teams. And despite having the best record our defense at times has not been that good and it makes me wonder if we're gonna hold up for 4 rounds. I mean we're getting to the point where we thought Hedman was out 6 weeks and he didn't even miss 6 games.

It's just crazy the year we've had

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto

..yes...

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011

I mean, January was a "bad month" and we were like 7-5-1. Pretty much every other team would kill for that in an average to good month.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->