GDT: 2/1/18 - 9:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Calgary

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Serg needs to realize every moment he's on the ice he needs to do that.

Kid you haven't earned the right to skate like Hedman. Hedman will "look" like he's being lazy, but when he turns on the jets (assuming he's 100%) there aren't very many forwards in this league that can catch him.

The lazy play from a rookie is what pisses me off, but getting up and doing small stuff like keeping it in and hauling ass to do so... That's what keeps you on the ice every night.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Smith has always been a poor goalie. And for what it's worth I worked late tonight. We always have huge offensive outputs when I do

So what you're saying is when I figure out where you work, find blackmail on your boss, and force him to work you 17 hours a day every day there's a game - you won't be mad?

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Pretty good 3rd period. Really makes you wonder wtf they've been doing for the first 40mins. They've been a nightmare. At least it ended just in time.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Doubling down on my theory that Hedman's body isn't 100%.

His normal "stride" is a lot stronger and faster. When he jumped back to get that puck, he looked slowwwwwwww

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Doubling down on my theory that Hedman's body isn't 100%.

His normal "stride" is a lot stronger and faster. When he jumped back to get that puck, he looked slowwwwwwww

Agreed! He kept being burned by the Calgary forwards speed wise. Just not his usual effortless huge strides that eat up the ice so quickly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad