QtF5VT8.png

ncqIRrE.png

4nP8vlK.png

n9ZQoCX.png

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Is Girardi good to go? I think something's wrong there. Only played 12mins against Winnipeg and skipped practice yesterday...losing Girardi would be a real problem with Hedman already out.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Is Girardi good to go? I think something's wrong there. Only played 12mins against Winnipeg and skipped practice yesterday...losing Girardi would be a real problem with Hedman already out.
Hedman played last game.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
I was unable to watch...that's also why I don't know what happened to Girardi.
But wtf? How was Hedman able to get back so quickly? How did he look?

Because he is an awesome Viking warrior. :D

He looked okay, but definitely off his usual effortless speed. But Hedman at 80% is still better than most league defensemen at 100%. Had to munch more minutes than they had planned due to Girardi getting injured.

Reactions: AmbulanceChaser

Coburn and Condra

May 13, 2016
Iowa
I know Girardi came back into the game after the initial injury. I think he finished it? Anybody's guess whether he takes the ice tonight.

Let's get at least 3 off Mike Neckbeard tonight.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Didn't see last game and will miss these next three once as well (at least I think) but I hope to see a better result tonight than last game a a much better game + result than last time we played those guys before the Bye week, that one wasn't good so let's pay them back.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Let's go :bolts!!

Please don't suck! :puppy:

I know Girardi came back into the game after the initial injury. I think he finished it? Anybody's guess whether he takes the ice tonight.

Let's get at least 3 off Mike Neckbeard tonight.

Girardi did finish the game, but he took a "body maintenance" day and missed Wednesday's practice. So as to whether or not he plays tonight... :dunno:

Redleg

Dec 16, 2017
I'm really getting tired of these "we need to play more desperate, we have to do this or that, Stamkos droning on about complete games, etc"; these recent games are giving me some serious, significant emotional events....JUST WIN BABY! GO BOLTS!!

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
I'm really getting tired of these "we need to play more desperate, we have to do this or that, Stamkos droning on about complete games, etc"; these recent games are giving me some serious, significant emotional events....JUST WIN BABY! GO BOLTS!!
I'm sure they're just as tired of answering those questions as you are of hearing those answers. :laugh:
But what else are they supposed to say? I just hope they show up ready to play tonight. This team could use another 6-2 or 7-1 win.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad