GDT: 2/1/13 - 7:30PM EDT - Winnipeg VS Tampa Bay

LetsNotUseNames

Jun 11, 2010
Alpharetta, GA
I don't mean to sound like a poor sport, but the game was over very early. Came out flat for the third, but can't really fault the team for that.

Also the thread on the main board is epic.

sayheykid

Jun 12, 2010
Okay, I'm incredibly immature. My wife just walked in from the kitchen and asked why I was laughing uncontrollably after Pouliot said "obviously our PP is on fire" during the post game.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
To all the Lightning fans:

We all knew what we had. No one else [very few people, not fans] recognized what we had here. This team is the real deal. Let's stay healthy, stay hungry, and stay ahead of everyone else!~

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
First real test is tomorrow. Ass-end of a Back-to-Back. At least it's at home. The upcoming road trip may bring the team back down to Earth(I hope not). But at least we'll know for sure in another week if this team is truly for real. Stomp face at home, .500-.600 on the road, playoffs.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Just need to go 15-15-4 to make the playoffs! Thank god I chose to get Centre Ice this season.

Mr Forever

The Oilers :(
Nov 18, 2010
COLLEGE
Not that I am superstitious or anything, but you should wear that sweater on every Lightning game day.

;)

Hell yeah I will. Last Christmas when I came down to Florida I went to a lightning game and they won, and I was wearing the jersey. Sooooo, I'm the X factor.

Anyways, go Tampa, you've been my second favorite tem behind the oilers since I was 8.

Dave C

Aug 30, 2011
Nottingham, England
Just watched the game. Awesome PP. Great PK until the third. Our 2nd period collapse didn't happen which is good to see. Just a small stumble in the third.

Great game, really enjoyed that. :handclap:

Tonight will be a different feat. Bring on the Rangers!

Jacko95

Sep 19, 2012
Just as another wow moment:

4 of the top 10 scorers are Lightning players
3 of the top 5 +- as well

This list would be much longer if you look at all possible stats :nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad