GDT: #2 - 01/20/2013 | Pittsburgh Penguins @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG, NHL NET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiplash27

Quattro!!
Jan 25, 2007
Westchester, NY
Rangers desperately need an intimidating defenseman who knows how to play back there. Sauer was that guy, it's a such shame. At this point I'd be willing to bring in McI. How has he been doing in HFD?

BringBackLibertys

Oct 10, 2007
Middlesex, NC
I saw this coming, one week (less to be honest) of training. Most of our big players weren't playing in Europe, big acquisition so we are not gelling yet. Top it off with two great teams (say what you will, we are playing good teams here) to start the year.

Someone please hide the panic button. Please here seem to be beating the crap out of it that past 24+ hours.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
Rangers desperately need an intimidating defenseman who knows how to play back there. Sauer was that guy, it's a such shame. At this point I'd be willing to bring in McI. How has he been doing in HFD?

When is he supposed to come up? Next season?

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Staal will be fine, we both know this. Bickel is useless,. Del Zotto is hit or miss. We really only have 3 capable D men at the moment (Girardi, mcd and staal)

Well he needs to be fine real ****in quick cause right now he's turnover-per-shift.

Ryan McDonut

Jan 18, 2009
New York
bickel will probably be replaced for eminger in a few games. i have no problems with boyle (yet) but i think you should let kreider play on the first line and put hagelin on the third

Kershaw

Team is definitely missing Johnny Malkin. He can really control the puck well and prevent opposing teams from starting up there offense.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Unfortunate breaks, but we are losing this one because Lundqvist has been shakey (and I hate saying anything against him, my favorite player). But, he needs to find his game tonight. Vokoun outplayed him. That is the difference. Our best period so far. Should be 1 to 1 heading into the second.

OverTheCap

Jan 3, 2009
Pyatt has definitely been the best player on the 3rd line. He's driving to the net and getting involved. Kreider needs to follow suit. Boyle looks better than he did last night but I wouldn't go as far to say that he's playing "good."

I really hope Stepan starts to find more consistency in his game. It's only game 2 so I'm not too concerned yet but this is a pretty important year for him - he has a much more pronounced role this year, especially with Dubi and Arty gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->