NFL: 1st overall pick in 2019 NFL Draft (Tracker)

Who will land the #1 overall pick

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Herbert is very similar skillset wise to Carson Wentz. I think Herbert is a better passer than Wentz was coming out. Stronger arm. Same weaknesses as well.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Herbert is very similar skillset wise to Carson Wentz. I think Herbert is a better passer than Wentz was coming out. Stronger arm. Same weaknesses as well.
The more you compliment him, the odder his questioning of going back to Oregon is to me.

Could you imagine if Giants pick 1st, he decides not to enter the draft, and then has an ACL tear next year?

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
The more you compliment him, the odder his questioning of going back to Oregon is to me.

Could you imagine if Giants pick 1st, he decides not to enter the draft, and then has an ACL tear next year?
Well, Peyton opted not to declare and thus get drafted by the Jets who held the 1st pick after his junior season. Jets traded down to the Rams who grabbed Pace. Luck the same thing. Carolina has the top pick and would have taken him over Newton a year earlier.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Well, Peyton opted not to declare and thus get drafted by the Jets who held the 1st pick after his junior season. Jets traded down to the Rams who grabbed Pace. Luck the same thing. Carolina has the top pick and would have taken him over Newton a year earlier.
Of course you're right, but there's nobody other than the Giants in the actual bottom 5 that should draft a QB, and we're talking here about playing with OBJ, Barkley, Engram and Coleman (kidding). It seems like an optimal cast to start with no? It's a big risk to me, time will tell I guess..

Last edited:

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Of course you're right, but there's nobody other than the Giants in the actual bottom 5 that should draft a QB, and we're talking here about playing with OBJ, Barkley, Engram and Coleman (kidding). It seems like an optimal cast to start with no? It's a big risk to me, time will tell I guess..
Who knows where the Giants finish as well as who has the top pick.

49ers, Cardinals, Bills have their QB of the future. Raiders, hard to know what they decide to do with Carr. Giants are the final team I would put in the bottom 5.

Herbert will likely look at who’s in the bottom and decide whether it’s best to come out or return to school.

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
With Hue back in control of Browns offense they are very much in mix IMO
If the Browns get the first overall pick they should trade it. Herbert is the only first round QB prospect so there will be a bunch of teams trying to make a move for that pick. They could probably get a pretty good deal and address a position of need (OL, WR, etc.) latter in the first round.

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
If Beathard keeps playing like he is. 49ers got this on lock. Pretty sure they'll screw it up by winning the next two though lol.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course

jets (parcells) didn't promise they'd use #1 on him. so he didn't declare.

Rhodes 81

grit those teeth
Nov 22, 2008
Atlanta
If he know's he's going to the Giants, he may want to pass. Until they figure out the o-line, pretty much any QB is destined to fail there.

Dominator13

Feb 20, 2003
hockey city
Dominator13
Who would you pick if your need is a 3-technique tackle between Davis, Williams, Oliver, Brown and Simmons, in order?

I watch games but the gap seems so thin between all 5 of them that I'm at a loss for arguments for 1 or the other?

Gene Parmesan

Jul 23, 2009
California
Who would you pick if your need is a 3-technique tackle between Davis, Williams, Oliver, Brown and Simmons, in order?

I watch games but the gap seems so thin between all 5 of them that I'm at a loss for arguments for 1 or the other?

Quinnen Williams might go first.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad