Prospect Info: 1st Overall Hype Thread: Meaningless wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I live in Guttenberg but grew up in Monmouth county. Newark is such a dump. I worked in Newark for my first real world job right out of school for about 3 years. Newark Penn Station bathroom was the worst bathroom in America (about 5 years ago now). Haven't been in that bathroom since but I would rather **** my pants than go there lol.

Idk. Port Authority bathrooms are pretty awful. Trying to catch a bus out of there st 2 in the morning is awful.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
There are few situations as dire as having to use the bathroom so bad that you need to use it at Newark Penn or the Port Authority.

I feel like I need a shower after walking out of those places. Horrifying. Just gruesome shit.

PKs Broken Stick

Oct 9, 2008
There are few situations as dire as having to use the bathroom so bad that you need to use it at Newark Penn or the Port Authority.

I feel like I need a shower after walking out of those places. Horrifying. Just gruesome ****.

Yea I literally feel gross after walking out of the bathrooms in penn station

NJ07102

Apr 15, 2012
Germany

I feel like I need a shower after walking out of those places. Horrifying. Just gruesome ****.

The good thing is, though, that Hughes will probably not take the train to get to the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad