LittleViking

Sep 17, 2014
Montreal
Cammaleri - Skinner - Hartnell - Van Riemsdyk - Conner/ Ehlers

What is the cost to one of these to Montreal

Mike Cammalleri: Have been GREAT in playoff with Montreal
Jeff Skinner: great come back year, canes probably don't want to move him
Scott Hartnell: still solid player who can score hit and add leadership
James Van Riemsdyk: Don't know if toronto want to keep him or move him,,, but i think the toronto fans always overestimate his value.
Winnipeg got three young LW, one of Ehlers, or Connor will waste is time on the 3rd, are the Jets willing to move one of them ... (big price here i know ...)

for the first 4 players, the team have to take salary in return!!!

I'm curious what N-J, Canes, Jackets, Leafs and Jets want to let the LW go to MTL.

Maukkis

EZ4ENCE
Mar 16, 2016
Connor or Ehlers? You don't want to spend your time complaining about our asking price, and I don't believe anyone else wants either. Let's not go there.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Cammellari probably won't work. He's was traded away in the past (2012) for saying:

"I can't accept that we will display a losing attitude as we're doing this year. We prepare for our games like losers. We play like losers. So it's no wonder why we lose."

Subban was more tactful in his wording and was shipped out as well.

Mortimer Snerd

You kids get off my lawn!
Sponsor
Jun 10, 2014
Ehlers is a left shot RW. He probably moves over. If not then Connor can play RW. Either way both are in top 6. No need to move one. Don't even think about the price.

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Could be some truth to it. There are a couple decent UFA D available to step in for a 1-2 year period. If the Habs pick up a true top 6 winger they could be dangerous.

Wrong thread. Re: Beaulieu

Last edited:

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
Ehlers or Connor? Way more cost then you want to pay. Let's just say their not available.

Lower your sights to Stafford if your talking Jets, you can afford him. 2nd Rd pick & 4th Rd pick. If you don't have cap space for him, remove Jets from your list unless your willing to offer equally very high end prospect.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Hartnell seems like a good, relatively cheap option.

But the most obvious choice would be Tanguay. He is still a free agent you know?

LittleViking

Sep 17, 2014
Montreal
Cammellari probably won't work. He's was traded away in the past (2012) for saying:

"I can't accept that we will display a losing attitude as we're doing this year. We prepare for our games like losers. We play like losers. So it's no wonder why we lose."

Subban was more tactful in his wording and was shipped out as well.
remember that and he was SO right !!!
but it was with the old admistration so i could welcome him back !!!

LittleViking

Sep 17, 2014
Montreal
Ehlers is a left shot RW. He probably moves over. If not then Connor can play RW. Either way both are in top 6. No need to move one. Don't even think about the price.
ok so i forgot about tje Jets
by the way i love your bunch of you guy / prospect !!!
you'll gonna rock very soon !!!

CamelToews

Dec 16, 2015
If we are moving JVR, other teams have more appealing pieces that fit our needs than Montreal does currently.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad