Proposal: 1st Line RW and Top 4 D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savaahd91

Jun 3, 2012
What trades/call ups/FA signings would you make to bolster the Bruins into a Favorite to win the Cup this year.

be creative.
be realistic

consider cap space next season to resign Hamilton, Lucic, Sod, Krug and Smith if they are not in your trade plans

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
What trades/call ups/FA signings would you make to bolster the Bruins into a Favorite to win the Cup this year.

be creative.
be realistic

consider cap space next season to resign Hamilton, Lucic, Sod, Krug and Smith if they are not in your trade plans

We have been. Trades thread.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Colin Greening to the bruins for a bag of pucks. :sarcasm:

Seriously though, the Bruins should try to trade for Kane. Don't know if they have the assets to acquire him or if they even will be willing to to give up the assets for him, but it can't hurt to at least try.

One more thing:

STAY AWAY FROM STEWART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DitClapper

May 15, 2014
As good as Campbell has been, I think he should be dealt. Cunningham showed he can play there and at half the cost. Would be a dream to have Eberle on the B's. Doubt Edmonton would bite. Maybe Byfuglien, Lupul, or Perron. I'd package up Eriksson, Spooner/Koko/Subban, and a 1st to see if we can bring in some legit talent to help us win now.

For defense, Sekera would be a good start. Doubt PC would overpay for him though.

Savaahd91

Jun 3, 2012
add a 1st and another prospect if needed that solves RW 10fold then flip Campbell prospect and another buychuk pick for a top 4 dman

LFG19

Apr 27, 2014
Some options that may be avaiable, but probably not 1st line RW
Brouwer
Read
Etem
Hudler
Buff

And as far as D-men go, the likes of:
Petrovic
Sekera
Gormley

I like the idea of Read or Brouwer, but depends on the price. and it would be more to sure up a 2nd or 3rd line role. Put Eriksson on the 1st line and FORCE him to have chemistry, hahah..... ****

My crazy idea is something around Marchand + Eriksson for Perron + Eberle

Cid

Jan 9, 2007
Canada
Smith, Morrow, Fraser and Erikkson for Boychuk.
A couple second round pics for Seguin.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Loui Eriksson, Bartkowski, Svedberg for Malkin, Crosby and a Zamboni with NEW tires! I talked to "Pittsburgh Pete" over on their board and he okay-ed it! :laugh:

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Eriksson Cunningham bartkowski and a 2nd for Ryan and Greening

How is this

a) realistic with Ryan showing a committment to Ottawa when the Sens have watched their last two captains walk, and one get traded?

b) Creative? Every thread there`s seemingly a call for Loui to be moved and Bart too

Sorry, just tired of reading trade proposals a dozen games into er, no idea why I`ve even responded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad