Prospect Info: Cayden Primeau

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
No one wanted Luongo with a huge contract at 35... oh wait, Florida did.

We just shouldn't be like the Canucks and trade the younger goalie to New Jersey first.

Reactions: ToLegitToQuit

WinterLion

Oct 1, 2017
This kid is really exciting! We got some goalies in the pipeline, that's for sure.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
Awesome..........we have McNiven also...good drafting.........now on to the developing stage...
None of McNivens or Lindgren were drafted, we did draft Primeau 7th overall last year, Hawkey in the sixth round in 2014 and Fucale 26th overall in 2013.. Ironically, our highest drafted goaltender is at the bottom of our goaltending depth chart..

I would rank them as follow:

Primeau
Lindgren
Hawkey
McNivens
Fucale

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB
None of McNivens or Lindgren were drafted, we did draft Primeau 7th overall last year, Hawkey in the sixth round in 2014 and Fucale 26th overall in 2013.. Ironically, our highest drafted goaltender is at the bottom of our goaltending depth chart..

Primeau
Lindgren
Hawkey
McNivens
Fucale
Fucale was picked 36th :P

Reactions: jaffy27

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Primeau
Lindgren
Hawkey
McNivens
Fucale

Primeau was drafted in the 7th Round, 199th Overall.

Reactions: Tyson

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
In his last 11 games he's given up just 16 goals. He's 8-1 over the last 9 games.

I know it was said a little while back during one of the games I watched, if you take out the first 3 games of his NCAA career, since that time he's been the top goalie in the NCAA. I don't know if that is still true or not though.

WickedPegJets

Feb 12, 2017
This kid is really exciting! We got some goalies in the pipeline, that's for sure.
Yes, it’s nice to have Primeau, Lindgren and perhaps Furcale in the promising goalie pipeline, but unfortunately Carey Price might clog it up if his 2018 season play is once again subpar.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
He's the living proof that you have to treat every pick seriously. Even a 7th rounder can turn into something. Ditto for Jake Evans.

I mean yes but it's all weighted.

It's like saying every shot must be taken seriously. One time a dump in scored so every dump in is now a potential goal. We need as many dump ins as possible if we want to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->