1979 IIHF World Championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

usausa

Aug 6, 2006
Where ever wont get
Not to be greedy, but does any1 have rosters and/or stats for Czechoslovakia, USA, Poland, Holland, East Germany, Romania, Norway, Switzerland, Japan, Austria, Denamrk, Hungary, China, Italy, Yugoslavia, Italy, Bulgaria, Spain, and South Korea.
No box scores are nneded. If you have stats, I just need Goals, Assists, and Points

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

PROJECT WEBSITE COMING SOON FOR ALL OLYMPICS AND WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. HAVE BOX SCORES AND ROSTERS FOR ALL OLYMPICS.

jukka ruskeeahde

Apr 22, 2006
Hello Usausa!

Here are the stats of team Czechoslovakia with the best scorer:
Jiri Kralik, Marcel Sakac; Jiri Bubla, Miroslav Dvorak, Frantisek Kaberle, Milan Chalupa, Milan Figala, Viteslav Duris, Josef Bukovinsky, Milan Kucela, Vladimir Martinec, Ivan Hlinka, Jiri Novak, Bohuslav Ebermann(5+4), Milan Novy, Marian Statsny, Peter Statsny, Jaroslav Pouzar, Libor Havlicek, Ladislav Svozil, Miroslav Frycer, Anton Statsny.

Allright, hope this helps.

All the best
Jukka

jukka ruskeeahde

Apr 22, 2006
Hello Usausa!

Glad, you liked it!

My aim is to have the English presentations of the tournaments ready by 2008 for the IIHF centennial jubilee!;)

What it comes to my knowledge of the tournaments, I know best the medal teams! With the others, for example Svetovy Poharu knows better!

All the best
Jukka

David Martinez

Sep 27, 2006
Massachusetts
Jukka,

Thank you. Good luck with your goal.

usausa

I have the 1979 IHWC Stats with the detailed information you are
looking for. They are not currently in digital form, perhaps we can
trade stats? Let me know...

David

Email me privately if you are interested...I can let you know what I am looking for.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
Not to be greedy, but does any1 have rosters and/or stats for Czechoslovakia, USA, Poland, Holland, East Germany, Romania, Norway, Switzerland, Japan, Austria, Denamrk, Hungary, China, Italy, Yugoslavia, Italy, Bulgaria, Spain, and South Korea.
No box scores are nneded. If you have stats, I just need Goals, Assists, and Points

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

PROJECT WEBSITE COMING SOON FOR ALL OLYMPICS AND WORLD CHAMPIONSHIPS. HAVE BOX SCORES AND ROSTERS FOR ALL OLYMPICS.

GREAT IDEA! :handclap:

usausa

Aug 6, 2006
Where ever wont get
OK, Does anyone have the program from this time.

79-WC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->