Prospect Info: #192 D Jeremy Davies

Cheddabombs

Status Quo
Mar 13, 2012
No keep hyping him up!! I love it :)

I don't think he would play for us in the playoffs, if we make it, just because of depth purposes. Mueller hasn't been in the lineup for pretty much months and we still have Santini in the AHL. But next year, if what I'm reading is true, then I could see it happening.

Reactions: MartyOwns

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Hope he's our Blueline Bratt but pro hockey is a big jump.

Not to be a Devils Downer, but Kapla was pretty good in college too.
Jim Fayhey in his senior year had as many assist as Davies has points this season and 14 goals to go with them...on far less talented team. Fayhey in senior year was about the same age as Davies is now.

I'll admit I am a bit skeptical as far as a NHL career is concerned... Ive seen this story play out the wrong way too many times over the years. But there's always hope :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Devils Dominion

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Jim Fayhey in his senior year had as many assist as Davies has points this season and 14 goals to go with them...on far less talented team. Fayhey in senior year was about the same age as Davies is now.

I'll admit I am a bit skeptical as far as a NHL career is concerned... Ive seen this story play out the wrong way too many times over the years. But there's always hope :)
Well he was a year and a half older.

And it sounds like what people like about Davies is his skating ability, I don't know Fahey's skill set, but Davies' skating would seem to be a nice addition.

GameSeven

ἢ τὰς ἢ ἐπὶ τὰς
Jan 11, 2008
Hope he's our Blueline Bratt but pro hockey is a big jump.
Way premature to consider, although encouraging to here some of the praise this kid's getting, but it would be *tremendous* to land mainstay contributions at Top 6 wing and offensively-minded LHD with a 6th and a 7th in one draft.

hand-with-index-and-middle-fingers-crossed_1f91e.png

Reactions: Bleedred

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad