Prospect Info: 190.overall, Goalie Carter Gylander

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
His last name is cool, very much sounds like a goalie name to me for some reason.

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
This kid has become the league's best goalie at a 1.99 GAA and a save percentage of .926% this season. Last year he was one out of 5 drafted players from the AJHL. No clue if this league is any good. Should go to the NCAA next season.

Mister Ed

Dec 21, 2008
This kid has become the league's best goalie at a 1.99 GAA and a save percentage of .926% this season. Last year he was one out of 5 drafted players from the AJHL. No clue if this league is any good. Should go to the NCAA next season.

It's given NHL players like Brayden Point, Colton Parayko, Jay Beagle, Cale Makar, Dennis Cholowski, Brayden Holtby and Mark Messier to only name a few. It might not be chucking out players like the NCAA or CHL, but it's still pretty good.

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
It's given NHL players like Brayden Point, Colton Parayko, Jay Beagle, Cale Makar, Dennis Cholowski, Brayden Holtby and Mark Messier to only name a few. It might not be chucking out players like the NCAA or CHL, but it's still pretty good.

Everybody with an NHL job step forward. Not so fast, Dennis Cholowski.

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
He’s going to Colgate

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
The other goalie has almost identical stats, gotta wonder if they just have really good D players and/or system.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Currently having a nice freshman year over at Colgate. Sitting around a .921 sv%.

Anyone have any hopes of this kid being the goalie of the future maybe?

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
I think we all hope that, we need a long term goalie solution.
He put up some nice numbers in AJHL but lots were wondering how he’d do with the big step up in competition with Colgate. Seems he’s been handling it pretty damn well. Especially as of late after having a few stinkers there in the middle of his season.

got him in a keeper league couple years back and I’ve been keeping an eye on him since I’m gonna need a long term solution in goalie soon myself.

Here’s to hoping he continues trending in the right direction :)!!!

Reactions: Go Wings

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
of the few games ive watched, he looks like he has good rebound control, but id also say 75% of shots he's faced have been of the stat stuffer variety.

Reactions: KapG

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad