'19-'20 NHL Fights

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
Calling Lucic a spot-picker is certainly moot these days since there are only a select few that would actually fight him. He just fought a legitimate heavyweight as well. Now that he is a bottom-six player, I would assume he would fight anyone at this point.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Two unepected fights in the Ottawa / Tampa game. DeMelo and Gourde after a hit on Borowiecki, then in the 2nd Point dropped the gloves with Pageau.

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Not arguing anything the league has gone pure sissy or Lucic wouldn't be that tough. He was a middleweight in a heavyweight body. He was pure terrified yet people on here are going on abour him, just thought I'd enlighten some.

Looch was beating on Heavies as well. Ask Carkner.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario

Kind of disappointed in Maroon. At least Gudbranson landed one nice punch. Maroon was rubbing the spot where he was punched on the bench, so clearly the punch had some effect.

Gudbranson has yet to get into a fight in a Penguins uniform. Mayfield wanted nothing to do with him, although his team was winning convincingly at that point.

weinsink

Feb 8, 2018
I lost count how many times orr had to be picked up off the ice after getting ko'd,lucic hasn't had that issue as of yet.

Sheppy

Nov 23, 2011
The Arctic

Good one from the AHL the other night. Really hoping Frederic can find his groove at the NHL level.

The jersey coming off definitely helped him, but man, he throws with some serious intent. I think he will become a solid 3rd line guy for the Bruins.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
Rangers and Sens really going at each other tonight. Two fights in the first already and a near third just now. I like Ottawa's pushback, especially after seeing their tough guy Sabourin go down.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
I saw that Mathieu Olivier got called up from Milwaukee. He solid is as hell, instantly top ten fighter in the league. The way that he grapples in tight and can fire pistol like punches reminds me of Brashear a little bit.

Reactions: skinnyFAT91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->