HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 18 year old 19 year old 20 year old Sam Bennett has turned 21 years old

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Zebulon is a total legend. I will admit Bennett has better facial hair, but those eyes cannot be beat.

No, I don’t have a man crush on Lindholm...
It's ok - we all do. He's a hunk like Backs.

Also - pretty sure I was talking about ours. I've loved his play style since before he was drafted - I wanted him more than Monahan (super happy with Sean though - but glad we have both).

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
It's ok - we all do. He's a hunk like Backs.

Also - pretty sure I was talking about ours. I've loved his play style since before he was drafted - I wanted him more than Monahan (super happy with Sean though - but glad we have both).

Going to wager a guess backs is your man :laugh:

Lindy was overall very effective this season. Having a legit top 6 rw I think was a big reason Gaudreau and Monahan both had career years, and I have no doubt he will be a staple with them for years to come. He did have his struggles in the last month or so, but even coming out of the asb in February he was arguably the most effective player on that line for good stretches. Excited to see how he does next season.

Janks

Pope Janks
Jan 7, 2010
Calgary
Going to wager a guess backs is your man :laugh:

Lindy was overall very effective this season. Having a legit top 6 rw I think was a big reason Gaudreau and Monahan both had career years, and I have no doubt he will be a staple with them for years to come. He did have his struggles in the last month or so, but even coming out of the asb in February he was arguably the most effective player on that line for good stretches. Excited to see how he does next season.
Oh ya. My wife knows about my man crush on Backs, so it’s all good.

And agreed. It’s no surprise when you put talented players with talented players, you get good results. Im very happy we got him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad