GDT: #18 | Wed, Nov 13th, 2013 | Toronto Maple Leafs vs Minnesota Wild | 7:30 PM EST | TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quares27

Apr 3, 2013
Actually last game he was all over Riemmer when the goal went in last game.

He's terrible. He's just lucky his mistakes are erased by our goalie. Against B's he was on the ice flapping all over the place when they had the 2 min zone time in our end.

So you judge players based on their play when they're tired on a 3 minute shift, half of the time without a stick? that's logic for you.

There's a reason Ranger is hardly on the ice for goals against... he and Gardiner were a great pairing after struggling through the first 5 or so games. You people need to open your eyes. There's so much negative bias towards Ranger for absolutely no reason and it just makes you guys look stupid. I'm not a fan of his but what you guys say happens when he plays and what actually happens when he plays are two completely different things. Ranger has easily been better than Rielly but people want Ranger benched for him because Rielly is the shiny new toy.

mikebel111*

If Rielly continues to sit, he should be sent back to junior before he enters another year into free agency.

rielly doesn't have to play every game. even randy said that he doesn't have to, more like 50 to 60 games.

I think that is a good plan.

mikebel111*

So you judge players based on their play when they're tired on a 3 minute shift, half of the time without a stick? that's logic for you.

There's a reason Ranger is hardly on the ice for goals against... he and Gardiner were a great pairing after struggling through the first 5 or so games. You people need to open your eyes. There's so much negative bias towards Ranger for absolutely no reason and it just makes you guys look stupid. I'm not a fan of his but what you guys say happens when he plays and what actually happens when he plays are two completely different things. Ranger has easily been better than Rielly but people want Ranger benched for him because Rielly is the shiny new toy.

exactly. I agree he was bad first 5 games or so. but now has improved a lot, yet people just choose to ignore that or don't watch the games.

mikebel111*

I believe that is incorrect. Once the team has played 40 games if he is still on the roster it counts as a 'year' making his UFA status come earlier.

You might be right. However I think I heard that it's when he has played 40 games, not the team.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
Josh Harding in #1 in GAA @1.22 and 2nd in sv% with .947 so Leafs are going to have to muster a lot more shots on net as they should expect many easy goals tonight.

Delicious Dangles*

Josh Harding in #1 in GAA @1.22 and 2nd in sv% with .947 so Leafs are going to have to muster a lot more shots on net as they should expect many easy goals tonight.
I'm not sure what "easy goals" we have got so far. In fact, the only "easy goals" I can remember have come against us. Two screw-ups by Bernier.

yakfish

"Holy Mackinaw!"
Dec 21, 2012
Ohio
Fantastic GDT! I wondered if I was the only one who saw the Pinkman/Bolland similarity!

GO LEAFS GO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad