18/19 HFAvalanche Predictor League (66/82, COL at ANA, Mar 3)

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I just can't suggest anything other than a victory for the AVs but yet yeah...I'm passing on this thread once again.

[edit...by the way Ceremony, it would be fascinating to see stats for who voted when....like several posters have obviously been doing this all season, but many either started started strong and faltered or just got bored. At the beginning of the season I would've loved to have put a standing order in for 3-2 MacKinnon...don't think that would've worked at that well for me now though.

Anywho, thank you once again for all your work on this. Not sure folks realize how much time you put into it.]

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
I just can't suggest anything other than a victory for the AVs but yet yeah...I'm passing on this thread once again.

[edit...by the way Ceremony, it would be fascinating to see stats for who voted when....like several posters have obviously been doing this all season, but many either started started strong and faltered or just got bored. At the beginning of the season I would've loved to have put a standing order in for 3-2 MacKinnon...don't think that would've worked at that well for me now though.

Anywho, thank you once again for all your work on this. Not sure folks realize how much time you put into it.]
If you want to see stats like that you're welcome to do what I would have to do and go through them all individually. I don't put that much time into this, but thank you.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Avalanche 1 Ducks 2 (Fowler)

Moby Stick 0
AvsFan29 0
Brett44 0
Draisaitl 0
Grackle Party 0
Hesher 0
Ceremony 0
Vaslof 2