GDT: #18 - 11/12/13 | New Jersey Devils @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFiP*

For the second game in a row we have an irrelevant team come into our building. Let's take out the trash.

jniklast

Sep 28, 2007
“@NYRangers: #NYR Fun Facts: @HLundqvist30 is 28-13-5 with 7 shutouts, a 1.82 GAA, and .934 save percentage in 46 career games vs. the Devils #LGRâ€

Novosos pls

It's not Lundqvist, it's his pads!

Blueshirt13

Apr 23, 2004
Other side of the Ri
I thank you! I'm a rare breed of Devils fan. Of course I don't like the Rangers... but compared to my level of hatred for the Flyers and all things Philadelphia... I maintain that if I HAD to go to a Ranger/Flyer game and I HAD to support one of the teams, I would throw on a Ranger Callahan jersey before you could blink. Every fanbase has obnoxious fans. There are a TON of obnoxious Devils fans out there just like every team. The difference between the Devils and the Flyers is that I LIKE Ranger players. Lundqvist is amazing. I would take Callahan, Richards, Nash, McDonough, Del Zotto, Staal on any team I put together. You can actually be a visiting fan at the Garden and not get threatened or fear for your safety.

The Flyers are different. I hate every player on that team. It's like they put on a prison orange sweater and buy in to the philosophy where who cares what the score is as long as you win the fights. Their fans are the same way. You actually fear for your safety at their arena. They take pride in that. Every prospect they have is a Zac Rinaldo type player who they let run around at people's knees instead of developing talent and two way players. I'll shut up now. But as a hockey fan I don't care what team, I like making friends and talking hockey with opposing fans. Always been that way.

I vote we bring back the forum adopt a fan program and make njdevil26 one of our own. if you're at the December Rangers/Devils game I'm sure you'll get a few free beers from some posters here (I'm on the road for work so missing tonight).

Like any Rangers/Devils game, expect a physical, grinding game with the Rangers coming out on top 4-2 (empty netter)

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
@NYRangers: #NYR Breaking News: Alain Vigneault has just announced Rick Nash will return to practice with the team tomorrow

ltrangerfan

Jul 24, 2010
A short term measuring stick game tonite. Brodeur is on fire.

I'm calling this one a pickem.

member 116805

Don't know about you guys, but im pretty ****ing excited about this game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->