Prospect Info: 17th Official Rangers Prospect Poll (Summer 2018): #1 Prospect

#1 NYR Prospect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
This was tough to choose between Shesty and Chytil, but I went with Chytil both due to position and how he had ridiculous numbers for one of the youngest players ever in the AHL.

Like Edge said, Shesty has the track record to back it up, so he’s easily the #2 for me- and he and Chytil are in their own tier. I’d still have Lias over Kravtsov too.

Add Hajek

I think Shestyorkin has done just about everything he can outside of the NHL at this point, from the KHL to the Olympics, to the WJC, etc.

Yes, goaltenders are tough to project, but this is about as promising as it gets.

Fireonk

Jan 10, 2006
I vote on these polls based on where I think each player would be picked in a league wide fantasy draft. Chytil's high ceiling combined with an impressive rookie campaign in the AHL combined with him currently being a center puts him on the top.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I think Shestyorkin has done just about everything he can outside of the NHL at this point, from the KHL to the Olympics, to the WJC, etc.

Yes, goaltenders are tough to project, but this is about as promising as it gets.

There's a point where a goalie is no longer tough to project. Shestyorkin has reached that point.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad