WJC: '17 WJC Avatars (all teams, taking requests)(NEW: From, Ahcan, Grundstrom, 5x Canada)

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Big update:

First, the Danish hero -
WJC17-Den-From2.gif

M.From (Chi)
Next, a quintet of Canadians -
WJC17-Can-Raddysh.gif
|
WJC17-Can-Roy.gif
|
WJC17-Can-Myers.gif
|
WJC17-Can-Jost.gif
|
WJC17-Can-Chabot.gif

T.Raddysh (TB)|N. Roy (Car)|P. Myers (Phi)|T. Jost (Col)|T. Chabot (Ott)
and finally an American and a Swede to round it out -
WJC17-USA-Ahcan.gif
|
WJC17-Swe-Grundstrom.gif

J.Ahcan (USA/'17 ele)|C.Grundstrom (Swe/Tor)

Last edited:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Taking the From one because I like Denmark and I assume you went through some extra work to find that picture or screenshot it so can't let it go to waste :)

This means you have to make a new batch of Jays ones in the Spring so I can use one of those though :sarcasm:

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Taking the From one because I like Denmark and I assume you went through some extra work to find that picture or screenshot it so can't let it go to waste :)

This means you have to make a new batch of Jays ones in the Spring so I can use one of those though :sarcasm:

I am glad I have like 3 months to think up something for the Blue Jays because I have no ideas at this point. These avatars are already a minor theft of my 2015 Jays playoff avatars design. and I intend to repurpose the guts of the design again into San Jose 16-17 prospect avatars. It's about time I retire the design elements and come up with something new.

and truthfully, I used the linked pic that Admire provided earlier. You give the same image from your video screencap, but the picture link has it without the compression issues and smaller color palette.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad