Post-Game Talk: #17 | FLYERS (A) vs. Sabres (H) | Sat., Feb. 27 - Flyers win 3-0

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)
FPegsxV.jpg

Do you show these to your psychiatrist or just describe them?

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
Did I miss an actually good/entertaining game thanks to infernal work?

I, for one, didn't find this game entertaining, BUF were pathetic; I mean, I know they're bad, but didn't expect THIS. Flyers had a solid control pretty much the entire game, had numerous odd man rushes (that could be classified as fun) as a result of WTF defense by Sabres, and could had scored 3 more goals at least, but towards the end didn't even seem to try 100%, as the outcome of the game was clear. What was TOTALLY fun, tho, was watching a confident Ghost.

Rebels57

Former Flyers fan
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2014
That was a fun game to watch. Everyone played well except for Provy and, of course, Hagg.

flyersnorth

Oct 7, 2019
Good game. Team looked pretty sharp.

NAK seems to be getting his mojo back.

When TK comes back, we'll be cooking with fire.

JVR/Coots/Farabee
G/Hayes/TK
Lindblom/Laughton/Voracek
Raffl/Patrick/NAK

Reactions: Rebels57 and Tripod

AdamParrot

Mar 10, 2015
Clarke, Giroux, Barber, Propp, & Therrien are top five in games played for this organization. :laugh:
So, can Jake beat Therrien one day?

And if not, then Couturier sure!

EDIT: Oh, Jake started here in the same season like Couturier. So, it's on Coots!

Here4ThaLids

“Sunshine has always been our enemy.”
Sep 28, 2018
@Captain Dave Poulin
I did watch 'Kung Fu Hustle' as promised and really enjoyed it! A rough first few minutes but I stuck it out and had quite a few belly laughs by the end.

Can really see why you like it so much -- broad, often Looney Tunes-style humor, well-defined characters like the ones you have made for your GDTs, the way it structures its avalanche of little side-vignettes. Good set ups and repetition, diversion, subversion, overwhelmingly creative in the way it bends all the rules, Calvin Ball.

I was totally invested by the end. It's a really good one.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
@Captain Dave Poulin
I did watch 'Kung Fu Hustle' as promised and really enjoyed it! A rough first few minutes but I stuck it out and had quite a few belly laughs by the end.

Can really see why you like it so much -- broad, often Looney Tunes-style humor, well-defined characters like the ones you have made for your GDTs, the way it structures its avalanche of little side-vignettes. Good set ups and repetition, diversion, subversion, overwhelmingly creative in the way it bends all the rules, Calvin Ball.

It's a bizarre mix of goofy and serious that works

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
@Captain Dave Poulin

Yep, it's a beaut.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Krueger is on limited time in BUF. My God. He’s probably an intelligent man, but it takes more than just intelligence to be an effective coach. Ask Ray Handley.

Reactions: Beef Invictus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->