Post-Game Talk: #17 | FLYERS (A) vs. Sabres (H) | Sat., Feb. 27 - Flyers win 3-0

CanadianFlyer88

Knublin' PPs
Feb 12, 2004
Van City
41W432XGgSL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Huzzah. A well played game for 60 minutes. First of the season. (Thread created with 1 minute left in the 3rd :laugh:)

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Well that was a change of pace. Basically just did to them what teams have done to us all year, except without them lucking into a bunch of goals.

Ghost is being Ghost. Great in transition, solid in the D zone, and creating offensively.
Giroux is being Giroux. Great at basically everything.... just needs to be on a different line ASAP and a little shooting luck.
Couturier has been on fire since coming back, Sanheim carrying trash, Farabee looking promising, Lindblom waking up a bit, Jake looking good, and so on.

Hayes is going to make me go bald
Hagg is the worst at everything
The current PP stupidity is the most frustrating thing in sports.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
f***ing hell, did I miss the only game where they had an amazing pp1 setup?

f*** me dude lol

g+Patrick in front+ ghost on the right===$$$

don’t really like voracek in the couts spot cus it negates his playmaking but this has been the best setup thierrien has ever done so far. Would rather have couts there so that pp2 can run through vorCek and not Hayes

**or was pp1 bad?

Flyer lurker

Feb 16, 2019
Was looking at Montour as rental and the ability seems there but man he looked so timid. I wonder if change of scenery helps him out of that s*** show.

Reactions: dats81

ellja3

May 19, 2014
Ķekava, Latvia
If Myers being benched against this pathetic team was indeed load management (before facing PIT three times next week, ugh), then it has turned out to be a smart move. Was it tho..

Reactions: BernieParent

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad