Not open for further replies.

BillDineen

Former Flyer / Extinct Dinosaur Advisor
Aug 9, 2009
Hextall will be on the Fanatic pregame at noon (15 minutes) fyi

Krivo25

Jan 8, 2016
brown paper bag in a septic tank
To be fair to Manning, the Blackhawk defense sucks.
Keith and Jokiharju are the only decent ones, Seabrook has really slipped and Davidson might be worse than Manning.
Hagg and Folin might have a shot at being their 2nd pair.

Not sure anyone on this team plays defense anymore.
Davidson so far this year is much better than Manning. My god Manning just sucks.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
To be fair to Manning, the Blackhawk defense sucks.
Keith and Jokiharju are the only decent ones, Seabrook has really slipped and Davidson might be worse than Manning.
Hagg and Folin might have a shot at being their 2nd pair.

Not sure anyone on this team plays defense anymore.
The weird thing is that Hagg is on our first pair and Folin has only played on the “third line” once which was last game

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
Manning has gotten off to a somewhat slow start, but I think he will come around under the new coach. I’d give him a C grade so far, but he will get better.

I’m going to be in the mountains of Virginia today picking apples with my grandson, so unfortunately I will miss the game. I hope all of my old friends on the board will at least pull for the Dog to score one and to put the hammer fists to some unfortunate Flyer.

I’d love to see a Flyer fight him and knock him on his ass for all the pain we went through watching him.

Because he sure as hell isn’t winning any fight.

Foggy14

Sep 13, 2017
Manning has gotten off to a somewhat slow start... I’d give him a C grade so far...

Boxy, you really know how to grade on the curve.

I could have used you in a few college classes.

I'm going to be in the mountains of Virginia today picking apples with my grandson, so unfortunately I will miss the game. I hope all of my old friends on the board will at least pull for the Dog to score one and to put the hammer fists to some unfortunate Flyer.

Have a great day!

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
On the train going to the game.
I'll propose to Taryn when I get there.
My bachelor party will be on the day Hak gets fired which will be at least two years from now so Ill have more than enough time to plan that and the wedding.

My son Markelle Fultz will be the ringbearer. I've got it all planned out.

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
On the train going to the game.
I'll propose to Taryn when I get there.
My bachelor party will be on the day Hak gets fired which will be at least two years from now so Ill have more than enough time to plan that and the wedding.

My son Markelle Fultz will be the ringbearer. I've got it all planned out.

Are we invited to the wedding?

Reactions: Lotusflower

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Hextall will be on the Fanatic pregame at noon (15 minutes) fyi

From what I caught listening...

Visually our PK, at times, has looked better but the numbers don't reflect that. Would have liked to aquire a veteran PK'er but it didn't happen.

Hak and him talk everyday about PK, PP, players, etc. The young players are making strides that's part of his evaluation. That being said we all need to be better.

Vorobyev, Rubtsov, Friedman, Kase, and Myers were really good last night. Also it was the best game he's seen this year from Myers.

Hak wants to find NAK more minutes, but he's not concerned that he hasn't played more. He's created energy.

Carter Hart has stayed on his feet more, gotten more patient. He's coming along well.

Sanheim, Laughts, Weise have played well.

We have good young players coming so have to be careful at trade deadline. Don't want to box out kids. Hesitant to aquire a rental. Would go after a difference maker.

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Hak wants to find NAK more minutes, but he's not concerned that he hasn't played more. He's created energy.

This somewhat sounds like a self-explanatory problem. He’s concerned that NAK isn’t playing enough, but wants to give him more minutes.
1DC7E96F-10CC-44D7-8E53-A76D9673B66F.gif

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
From what I caught listening...

Visually our PK, at times, has looked better but the numbers don't reflect that. Would have liked to aquire a veteran PK'er but it didn't happen.

Hak and him talk everyday about PK, PP, players, etc. The young players are making strides that's part of his evaluation. That being said we all need to be better.

Vorobyev, Rubtsov, Friedman, Kase, and Myers were really good last night. Also it was the best game he's seen this year from Myers.

Carter Hart has stayed on his feet more, gotten more patient. He's coming along well.

Sanheim, Laughts, Weise have played well.

We have good young players coming so have to be careful at trade deadline. Don't want to box out kids. Hesitant to aquire a rental. Would go after a difference maker.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad