Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Reunited, and it feels so ... ugh.

aEZ3zMo.gif

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
To be fair to Manning, the Blackhawk defense sucks.
Keith and Jokiharju are the only decent ones, Seabrook has really slipped and Davidson might be worse than Manning.
Hagg and Folin might have a shot at being their 2nd pair.

Not sure anyone on this team plays defense anymore.

Actually Seabrook has been playing best hockey in years to start off this season

He lost weight in offseason and seems to have regained some of his game. He isn't the guy he was in prime but he isn't the dumpster fire he has been in recent years

After Keith , Joker and Seabrook its a mess on blueline for most part

Gustafsson is probably the best of the guys after top 3 and his struggles are in his own end in which he is so up and down. Good PMD though with some offensive creativity. He brings more good then bad at this point but shouldn't be playing as much as he does

Davidson is what he is an ok #7 who shouldn't play much while Rutta has been major disappointment and looks like same crappy player he was to end last season while Manning is simply an absolute joke

Hawks D should be better later in year when Forsling and Murphy are back but until then they will have issues with 5 and 6 spots

boxcar65

Sep 24, 2007
Richmond, VA
Manning has gotten off to a somewhat slow start, but I think he will come around under the new coach. I’d give him a C grade so far, but he will get better.

I’m going to be in the mountains of Virginia today picking apples with my grandson, so unfortunately I will miss the game. I hope all of my old friends on the board will at least pull for the Dog to score one and to put the hammer fists to some unfortunate Flyer.

bb12

Aug 21, 2014
USA
He re
Manning has gotten off to a somewhat slow start, but I think he will come around under the new coach. I’d give him a C grade so far, but he will get better.

I’m going to be in the mountains of Virginia today picking apples with my grandson, so unfortunately I will miss the game. I hope all of my old friends on the board will at least pull for the Dog to score one and to put the hammer fists to some unfortunate Flyer.
he returns. A little meatsheild in town and boxcar come out to say hello! I love it

BernieParent

In misery of redwings of suckage for a long time
Mar 13, 2009
Chasm of Sar (north of Montreal, Qc)

Good to see you, Boxcar.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

A C ,,, A C,,, Really?

He's a god damn bum!

Been healthy scratch 3 times already and in 13 games is a -7 (Worst on team) and this is with 15:56 of TOI (6th among defenders)

He is a f***ing bum!

He makes me yearn for the days of Jassen Cullimore , Sean O'Donnell or Nick Boynton on defense

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
A C ,,, A C,,, Really?

He's a god damn bum!

Been healthy scratch 3 times already and in 13 games is a -7 (Worst on team) and this is with 15:56 of TOI (6th among defenders)

He is a ****ing bum!

He makes me yearn for the days of Jassen Cullimore , Sean O'Donnell or Nick Boynton on defense
Hhaha Flyers had Sean O'Donnell too once upon a time.

Angry Hockey Dad

Eat up Johnny
May 30, 2013
Canada

Yeah we are all definitely cheering for Manning to fight one of the Flyer's players today :squint:

gertbfrobe16

Feb 3, 2018

one man's trash, is another man's treasure lol wb boxy

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
I hope all of my old friends on the board will at least pull for the Dog to score one and to put the hammer fists to some unfortunate Flyer.

I'm with you.
Actually, I want to see every Flyer get beat up today. Especially Giroux - f*** that butt-grabber. He should be in prison getting his shit pushed in on the daily!

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad