#16-Nolan Stevens (41%)
#17-Petteri Lindbohm (48%)
#18-Evan Fitzpatrick (41%)
#19-Tanner Kaspick (76%)

Memento

Future Authoress.
Sep 12, 2011
St. Louis, Missouri
Voting for NKC. He reminds me a bit of Blais in that he doesn't possess many quality physical tools, but plays a very cerebral game.

Next five I'd vote for, in order:

Poganski
MacEachern
Binnington
Opilka
Andersson

I don't see an NHL future for the others, although Noel or Bourque could prove me wrong.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
I voted for Binnington. No way to know right now IF he'll improve his concentration and his regular positioning, and get his mental game to where he's consistently on top of his game. It IS possible. So, I give him the nod over:

Poganski
MacEachern
Binnington
and Opilka,

all of whom I think have low upsides related to what they would need to be regular NHLers. They are ALL longshots from here out, - including Binnington.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Nikolaj Krag-Christensen

Enough said. Repeat after repeat, slick hands and owning finns. :bb:

giphy.gif

ps. nobody didn't steal my account. :neener:

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands
Enough said. Repeat after repeat, slick hands and owning finns. :bb:

giphy.gif

ps. nobody DIDN'T steal my account. :neener:

That would mean that EVERY Human being alive today on The Planet Earth (plus maybe a few in a space station) STOLE your account!!! :amazed:

I'll have to show that your statement is false, because, I myself, haven't the foggiest idea how to steal someone's account. :naughty:

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Jordan Binnington aren't he last winter snow? Miracle would need to happend if he improves and cracks in NHL level?

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
That would mean that EVERY Human being alive today on The Planet Earth (plus maybe a few in a space station) STOLE your account!!! :amazed:

I'll have to show that your statement is false, because, I myself, haven't the foggiest idea how to steal someone's account. :naughty:

That 'stole my account' statement was just for those, 'cus I'm all knowed finn lover and only vote for them. Nowadays I've to defend every word and justify it, 'cus all day long I get attacked/troll allert by same guys in HFboard.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
That 'stole my account' statement was just for those, 'cus I'm all knowed finn lover and only vote for them. Nowadays I've to defend every word and justify it, 'cus all day long I get attacked/troll allert by same guys in HFboard.
I, for one, will say that this board would be less interesting without you my Finnish friend

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands

I can't speak for the others, but I'm just trying to make some jokes, my friend. I shouldn't make fun of your English, as it's 1000 times better than my Suomi. I'm glad you're on this forum, and everyone certainly has a right to give their opinions about players and management. So, I hope you won't think of me as one of those "trolls", who jump on every post you make.

Of course, we will disagree on some things, and maybe make a friendly bet (like Blues vs. Stars).

Overall, I think that MOST of the posters on this forum who make fun of your defending or "hyping" Finnish players, are just making friendly jokes. I don't think they intend to devalue your posts. Maybe one or 2 of them think you are too negative about The Blues. But, I don't think there are any bad feelings here.

So, I hope you don't take much of this joking seriously. We don't have a lot of news these days because there are no games to discuss. So we're trying to make up topics to write about. :groucho:

I'm sure that almost everyone here is glad you are here posting, and providing a view from Finland, and some funny jokes, and some of the greatest signature photos and videos, that would be in The Blues' Forum Signature Graphics Hall of Fame! :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->