16th Overall - Sonny Milano

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Honestly, he's done enough right lately that I would want to see him rewarded with a little more ice time. He's still below 50% in CF% rel, but not so much so that he's a horrorshow - indeed, it's close enough that I think the shot/chance quality argument comes into play.

Monstershockey

Sponsor
Dec 31, 2017
I
Honestly, he's done enough right lately that I would want to see him rewarded with a little more ice time. He's still below 50% in CF% rel, but not so much so that he's a horrorshow - indeed, it's close enough that I think the shot/chance quality argument comes into play.
I agree, he has been better lately. If he keeps playing like he is right now, I bet he gets more time. He doesn't have to score, he needs to be an assist guy too. I'll take more assists from him than goals, I think he is a good passer and that is what they need right now.

koteka

Jan 1, 2017
Central Ohio
Elvis Merzlikins' improvement with Blue Jackets can be traced back to mistake

“Sonny Milano missed practice Tuesday while making a court appearance related to misdemeanor assault charges stemming from an early-morning altercation July 7 in New York.
All charges against Milano and A.J. Greer, a Colorado Avalanche prospect, were dismissed as part of a deal with the Manhattan district attorney’s office that required the players to each serve five days of community service and pay restitution in the amount of the victim’s medical bills.”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->