Prospect Info: #167 G Filip Larsson, Djurgårdens IF U20

Hockey Know it all

Mar 10, 2019
Yes, he made 30/31 saves and the team gave up two empty netters. First time I haven’t seen Denver play to the top of their ability.

I honestly think Larsson will play one more season and then sign with the wings.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Larsson is not starting today's third place NCHC matinee game.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
Larsson fantastic & the real deal... 24 Save Shutout in a 2-0 win over Ohio State

They head to the West Regional Final & the right to head to the Frozen Four tomorrow night at 9 PM (likely against #1 Team in the Nation St. Cloud State)

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
Larsson and Denver against American International for a trip to the frozen four tomorrow.

St. Cloud loses to AI....wow.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
Larsson and Denver against American International for a trip to the frozen four tomorrow.

St. Cloud loses to AI....wow.

St. Cloud: the San Jose Sharks of college hockey (minus a finals appearance). Badger fans always made a joke before playing them; "You can't spell 'SUCKS' without S-C-S-U".

On topic, Larsson may be the biggest X-factor in determining how this tournament shakes out. I stated in another thread that DU only goes as far as Fil carries them. They've recently been outplayed by NoDak and Ohio St. but have come out on top.

waltdetroit

Jul 20, 2010
St. Cloud: the San Jose Sharks of college hockey (minus a finals appearance). Badger fans always made a joke before playing them; "You can't spell 'SUCKS' without S-C-S-U".

On topic, Larsson may be the biggest X-factor in determining how this tournament shakes out. I stated in another thread that DU only goes as far as Fil carries them. They've recently been outplayed by NoDak and Ohio St. but have come out on top.
Good for Denver. I think OSU beat them in last year's Frozen 4

Konnan511

#RetireHronek17
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2008
Sarasota, FL
dWDqGmn.png

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad