16 years ago I was hedhunted to a game ..

cbj21

Oct 2, 2005
Shampoo land
16 years ago someone posted a link on the ESPN hockey forums. That was back when ESPN had a big forum and before HF Boards was big. Only a few years later that changed and everyone moved to HF.
But the link was for a game called Kings of Chaos. Click links, recruit players, get officers, grow, attack, defend, sabotage, spying, .. It became big. Had several, hundreds of thousand players even though it was so simple. But because it was so simple everything else became big. Huge clans with thousends of members. Our clan that was the best had around 3500 members at most. But thats all history now. The glory days for the game is long gone. Not much left. But still some are playing and I figured I would try again a little. If you want to check it out here is my link:
Kings of Chaos :: Build Your Army, Conquer Your Enemies, Become a King of Chaos!
You can click my ingame name to join me or just give me a click for help ^_^

Thats the message I got 16 years ago. And after a decade of not playeing I figured I should try too ..
If this is not legal here just delete. I didn't know!

Bjorn Le

Hobocop
May 17, 2010
Martinaise, Revachol
Damn that brings up a lot of memories. I played the game pretty hard core for about 5 years from 2007/2008 to 2011. Was part of clans that had a player finish top five (or first) just about every year (and evidently they still exist). We cheated pretty hard though, auto-clickers and reCAPTCHA hacks a plenty. Didn't really enjoy the company of a lot of the people I played with by the end, so I quit and I really haven't thought about it since.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->