16 Teams (East/West)

steveayres35

Apr 27, 2018
Now, I'd like the next expansion team to either be in Seattle or a western city in the Central division because then that'll make all of the divisions even.

- Seattle: Move Arizona to the central division. I don't see Calgary, Edmonton, or even Vegas making the move.

- An expansion team in a random city in the midwest, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, or western Ontario.

COHawk

Sep 16, 2015
Only solution I really see would be to put AZ in the Central.

tony d

New poll series coming from me on June 3
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Arizona moves to Houston and goes to the Central. Seattle joins the Pacific, problem solved. 4 8 team divisions. If Quebec City gets a team they can stay in the same division the team was in before they relocated.

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
i'd like two new teams ( arizona and anaheim relocated )in the central division and as much as it pains me to say it, houston and kc should get a team because i want 8 pacific/mountain teams and 8 central teams.

Cypress

Mar 4, 2018
Easiest thing to do is put Arizona in the central. Other option would be to completely revamp the divisions which might also be a decent solution

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
While Im skeptical if Bettman would ever move the coyotees and would prefer to just look for a better area in AZ it would be a great move to have a team in Houston.

Slotted to be the 3rd largest city in the US by 2020 or something close

Houston Aeros did well in the city

Instant rivalry with Dallas

Also better for travel as there would be less distance to travel for division games

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005
Only solution I really see would be to put AZ in the Central.

Or Vegas. Only case for Arizona is Dallas is much closer to Arizona(by like 300 km), all other team the distance is minimal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad