GDT: #16| New York Islanders @ Florida Panthers | November 10th | 7:00 PM | F/L 4-2

IslesBro715

May 24, 2009
Florida
this team is pathetic; blew 2 goal leads to montreal and florida, then the last minute goal by tampa. Thats already 3 pts down the drain. Now watching this, we are not making the playoffs with this d-core.

Reactions: SteveH124

Tres Peleches

Johnny Turncoat
Jul 13, 2011
Maybe try shooting once or twice?

Amazing. Horrible. These guys all need to be benched, bring up Bridgeport for a game

Cameraguy

Jun 29, 2009
I’m sorry but BT must have all kinds of faith in Pulock for what ever reason. The guy needs to be scratched next game cmon.

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Remember that time they won 5 in a row? Yeah that was nice.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Pretty frustrating loss. Pulock I like him, but he has got to take the shot when people are feeding him. That last pass he probably wants to take back when the Isles had complete control in the Panthers zone in the last min. An unforced error.

BelovedIsles

Oct 22, 2005
Blowing points on a regular basis here. I said it a week ago, this team could drop quickly in the standings; that’s what we are seeing.

Led MTL, lost 2 points, led Tampa, lost at least a point, led Fla. lost at least a point. Trending downward.

It’s becoming clear that they need some upgrades.

Lehner was locked in, lost it through injury. f***.

YearlyLottery

The Pooch Report
Feb 7, 2013
South Carolina
End of the day this team was going to be a bubble team at best this season. They need to start shooting more though.

Also, Lee and Bailey should stay with Nelson. JHS or MDC need to be called up and play with Eberle and Barzal.

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
Completely outworked this game and just stupid killing the time by passing it along the perimeter...hopefully Lou and Barry send a message after these last few games

This is LL fault! He thought he was making a team that was tough to play, but he didnt. He made a team that is super easy to defend against becuase they are slow as f***.

Satan'sIsland81

Feb 9, 2007
I actually disagree that whole team is bad or has sucked as everyone seems to be saying. Lehner was not great tonight, but honestly I think everyone was okay on this trip except Pulock, Pelech and Beauvillier. These three cost the team at least 2 points on this trip, if not 3 or even 4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad