GDT: [#16] Montreal Canadiens at Dallas Stars, 6:00PM CST (FS-SW, SNE, CityTV)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Best part about this is Shapiro said in his 20/20 that this was completely staged and that they're Stars employees. The fact that it's so believable though is amazing

Azzuri

Feb 6, 2017

Bust.

Just goes to show sometimes the coaching staff does know what they're doing, and more minor time does actually help a guy. There's been calls to put Guri in and let him go through growing pains for years, but if he needs confidence to play his game and gets that by lighting up the minors, the coaches made a good call waiting.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
How do people think that mayo bit is real?? No wonder lies travel so fast on the internet when people are too stupid to understand information as factual or fake.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
How do people think that mayo bit is real?? No wonder lies travel so fast on the internet when people are too stupid to understand information as factual or fake.

A better question is why are people being paid for that? This one went viral, but so many of these don't and provide so little entertainment. I don't get why teams see any value in doing this.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
A better question is why are people being paid for that? This one went viral, but so many of these don't and provide so little entertainment. I don't get why teams see any value in doing this.

I don't think the team is "paying" anyone.. it was a staff member and her boyfriend/husband/friend/partner/I don't know.

Throw a couple jerseys on and have a little fun.

I just don't understand how people cant see it's clearly fake...

"Omg your pointing at the jumbotron 20 times, im just going to ignore you and keep eating this mayo jar I just brought in past security with no issue."

Last edited by a moderator:

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
I don't think the team is "paying" anyone.. it was a staff member and her boyfriend/husband/friend/partner/I don't know.

Throw a couple jerseys on and have a little fun.

I just don't understand how people cant see it's clearly fake...

"Omg your pointing at the jumbotron 20 times, im just going to ignore you and keep eating this mayo jar I just brought in past security with no issue."

You're just mad because it's plausible.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad