GDT: [#16] Montreal Canadiens at Dallas Stars, 6:00PM CST (FS-SW, SNE, CityTV)

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Also it was a back to back and Esa and Miro played 28 minutes in Denver and the team was up 4:0 . So i get why the line combo looked so wierd.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Also Klinger needed to collect a minus to add to his awful +/- :laugh:

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Also it was a back to back and Esa and Miro played 28 minutes in Denver and the team was up 4:0 . So i get why the line combo looked so wierd.
Lindell played 30mins today too

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Damn . No forward played less than 12 minutes. The skater with the least minutes was Hanley with 11:07

Sep 20, 2013
In The Crease
It'd be nice if the bad start was just mental + unlucky schedule and not physical. Need another couple of weeks of above .500 hockey to make me a believer though.

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
He's easy to make fun of when he falls down but Comeau added a lot of energy to his line tonight. I thought Faksa and Cogliano had their best games of the season.

Oleksiak>>>Sekera
When everyone is healthy I would keep Oleksiak up there with Miro and figure something out with Polak and Sekera on the bottom pair.

Benn continues to look better so hopefully he will start picking up some points consistently.

Not getting my hopes up but the team looks better. Hintz and Gurianov are great together. It's hilarious that the coaching staff felt Gurianov wasn't worthy of a roster spot a couple weeks ago. He's our 2nd most dangerous player on the ice.

Reactions: Kcb12345

serp

Jan 17, 2016
He's easy to make fun of when he falls down but Comeau added a lot of energy to his line tonight. I thought Faksa and Cogliano had their best games of the season.

Oleksiak>>>Sekera
When everyone is healthy I would keep Oleksiak up there with Miro and figure something out with Polak and Sekera on the bottom pair.

Benn continues to look better so hopefully he will start picking up some points consistently.

Not getting my hopes up but the team looks better. Hintz and Gurianov are great together. It's hilarious that the coaching staff felt Gurianov wasn't worthy of a roster spot a couple weeks ago. He's our 2nd most dangerous player on the ice.

I mean he played terrible in pre-season and to start the year. He was so afraid to make mistakes that he made them all the more. The two AHL games and especially the hattrick gave him a massive confidence boost . He's a completely different player now.

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Just home. Weird play of the night was the guy driving the truck on the ice for the first intermission. Despite a guy directing him, he escaped the outside of the truck. Had to back up, hit it again. Pretty much damage on the side. Never saw that before, lol.

Nice game for a back to back, fly home late, cross a time zone. Etc. Did most stuff pretty well. MTL rarely looked dangerous.

Reactions: Smelling Salt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->