16-17 Home Opener (Habs)

BJT

Apr 24, 2016
It goes without saying that I am ahead of myself and the next season's schedule hasn't been thought of yet, but trying to plan ahead in securing 2-4 tickets for the Canadiens Home Opener at the Bell Centre.

What route do folks usually take to reserve tickets from season ticket holders? Is it normal to reserve far in advance? When do ticket holders start to sell their seats? Just trying to answer some questions.

Jan 15, 2016
In a foxhole
It goes without saying that I am ahead of myself and the next season's schedule hasn't been thought of yet, but trying to plan ahead in securing 2-4 tickets for the Canadiens Home Opener at the Bell Centre.

What route do folks usually take to reserve tickets from season ticket holders? Is it normal to reserve far in advance? When do ticket holders start to sell their seats? Just trying to answer some questions.

Sorry I won't be a big help. I actually never bought a ticket to a habs game and was lucky enough to be always be invited. However there's a tool on the NHL website to buy/resell tickets. It might help. Look for the buy/sell link under your team.
http://www.nhl.com/ice/tickets.htm

Mad Brills*

Stubhub/seatgeek?

there will be cheers for MT when he's announced as coach

Scriptor

Jan 1, 2014

It's always a person to person deal. A buddy I know sells his pair of tickets to the games he can't attend, usually not at a big mark-up, if any (I think he rounds up the price of the ticket so as to not need to make change).

I know he would not sell the season opener date, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad