GDT: #16 - 11/13/14 | Colorado Avalanche @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Hank got completely undressed on both Avs shooutout goals. It's hard to rag on a goalie for being bad in the shootouts, but **** Hank has sucked in them this year.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
Thanks Fast.

Another point pissed away.

This team has issues but they can be fixed.

It's still so early. Boyle's first game back - he looked good. Just wait for Hayes to get continually better, for the forward lines to be figured out for good, and, specifically, the deadline. They're not gonna make a trade this early in the season. They'll probably wait to see what our blueline looks like when fully healthy before giving up any assets for an upgrade at D.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
What the **** was that? a terrible poke in the middle of a pad stack? Just award a free goal why don't you.

lundqvist felt like giving away free points tonight just **** off.

Yeah, thats exactly what he did. Don't give any credit to the players on the other team, especially MacKinnon's move. :handclap:

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
What's wrong with this damn defense. Seems like we go 4 games giving up 3 or more goals and have 1 decent effort. This is starting to get pathetic. This team thinks more highly of its abilities than it should. They only show up after getting embarrassed the game before. ****ing pathetic. Shades of pre-lockout Rangers. These Rangers are much better, but those teams also showed up when they felt like it.

YoSoyLalo

me reading HF
Oct 8, 2010
www.gofundme.com
He has the highest recorded shootout save percentage so I'm not sure what you've been watching...

He's been far from bad, but he used to be absolutely ridiculous in the shootout. Basically unbeatable. I don't really give a ****, because the shootout is bush league, but I just feel he hasn't been that unbeatable brick wall in the shootout since like 2011.

dmjt4160

Jun 27, 2011
taylor-swift-blank-space-gifs_taylor-goes-elin-nordegren.gif.pagespeed.ce.WAPqVlJhrs.gif

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
He's been far from bad, but he used to be absolutely ridiculous in the shootout. Basically unbeatable. I don't really give a ****, because the shootout is bush league, but I just feel he hasn't been that unbeatable brick wall in the shootout since like 2011.

Thats the difference.

What you feel is different from what actual statistics show.

ThisYearsModel

Mar 4, 2004
Thanks Jesper for your negative contribution. I hope Duclair learned from your stupid penalty that yielded the 3-3 goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad