GDT: #16 – Ducks at Sabres – Sat Nov 2 – 7:00PM ET – MSG-B – WGR-AM

26CornerBlitz

Sponsor
Apr 14, 2012
South Jersey
TROPP READY, KALETA WAIVED

Rookie center Mikhail Grigorenko and defenseman Jamie McBain are expected to be the healthy scratches as both did extra skating after practice.

It will be the third time this season that Grigorenko has been scratched. Sabres coach Ron Rolston has moved some of the younger players in and out of the lineup over the past few weeks. Rookie defensemen Rasmus Ristolainen and Nikita Zadorov have also watched a few games from the press box.

With McBain out, Zadorov would be back on the ice against Anaheim.

“I think you’re going to see that from a lot of our younger guys. They’ll probably be in at times and out at times, just like Risto was and Big Z was,†Rolston said. “I think you’re going to see that where they come out, get some perspective, go back in. It’s a part of the development process for some of those younger players.â€

Jhonas Enroth was the first goaltender off the ice and is expected to start in goal.

Bobby Bottle Service

Win for Rick
Dec 15, 2005
Toronto
Glad to see the Trooper back in the lineup. Not sure he's enough of a burst to beat this team, but he'll provide a spark for sure.

Hope we get on the scoreboard tonight. That's not too much to ask, no?

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo Sabres ‏@BuffaloSabres 5m

#Sabres lines tonight: Moulson-Hodgson-Ennis Tropp-Foligno-Ott Girgensons-Larsson-Flynn Stafford-McCormick-Leino

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo Sabres ‏@BuffaloSabres 2m

#Sabres D pairings: Ehrhoff-Pysyk Tallinder-Ristolainen Zadorov-Myers

Dahlin 2 Eichel

Sep 21, 2013
Roaming The Sewers
Buffalo Sabres ‏@BuffaloSabres 5m

#Sabres lines tonight: Moulson-Hodgson-Ennis Tropp-Foligno-Ott Girgensons-Larsson-Flynn Stafford-McCormick-Leino

If we get on the score board tonight it will be due to line 2... should be interesting

Would have liked to see Moulson on a line with someone who can win battles in the corner to get the puck to him infront of the net.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
First time I've seen May on the Sabres' broadcast. How does he not have Ray's job?

Ray's job, might I add, should be petitioned against. I'd take Sylvester back over hearing Rob ramble.

"You've gotta eliminate!"

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
If we get on the score board tonight it will be due to line 2... should be interesting

Would have liked to see Moulson on a line with someone who can win battles in the corner to get the puck to him infront of the net.

I think it far more likely that Ennis Moulson Hodgson score. I like the physicality of that line though.

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
First time I've seen May on the Sabres' broadcast. How does he not have Ray's job?

Ray's job, might I add, should be petitioned against. I'd take Sylvester back over hearing Rob ramble.

"You've gotta eliminate!"

I vote May as the color guy and Ray between the benches. He was fine in spurts back in the day.

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
No one seems to be tweeting about Darcy's comments to the press. He must have 100 percent of their attention...or he's really late.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Ducks is the shooter

The idiot with the apple on his head is the Sabres

slapshot.gif

:biglaugh:

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
I vote May as the color guy and Ray between the benches. He was fine in spurts back in the day.

I hate Ray anywhere on the broadcast, to be honest. He can't form a coherent sentence. Sometimes, I don't even know what he's trying to say.

Rhett4

Buffalo Selects Jack
Jul 9, 2002
Amerks #ROC
John Vogl @BuffNewsVogl
Sabres' Darcy Regier says organization is under NHL's thumb after three suspension hearings already. Full audio to come.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Bill Hoppe ‏@BillHoppeNHL 3m

The #Sabres tried to trade Patrick Kaleta, couldn't find any takers.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Joe Yerdon ‏@JoeYerdonPHT 1m
Francois St. Laurent officiating tonight in Buffalo. Here's to hoping he has a better night than he had in Philly last night.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->