GDT: [#15] Dallas Stars @ Columbus Blue Jackets, 6:00 PM CST (FS-SW+)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Can Stars just forfeit the third and just take an earlier flight ?

No way they're coming back in this .

I was gonna say that same thing lol. Even when we get amazing scoring chances we shoot it right into Bobrovsky's chest

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Also Honka needs to be benched. He has been awful tonight. I'd rather give Heatherington those minutes

The Tourist

Jul 11, 2008
Refs screw Dallas on that penalty.

Can Benn move his feet? So lackadaisical trying to skate the puck out of his zone. Looks like he's in wet cement and the puck ends up in the net.

(Yes I know this comment is about 5 minutes late but my internet went down while trying to hit send)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
3-2-1 on this road trip is at least somewhat decent. 7 of a possible 12 points.

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
Jesus the Columbus announcers get every player wrong outside of Seguin.

They said Klingberg was Polak
Lindell was Heiskanen (they pronounce it Huhskanen)

They get their own players wrong too tho lol they keep calling Dubois "Duclair"
This is Rimer, he's senile and awful "face for a radio voice for a paper", he doesn't know his own team names right. But why would you chose our feed when your announcers is so damn fiiine?

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
This is Rimer, he's senile and awful "face for a radio voice for a paper", he doesn't know his own team names right. But why would you chose our feed when your announcers is so damn fiiine?

The game isn't working on TV so I like to change it up. See other opinions and stuff rather than the same biased stuff every game haha

Maylo

It never happened.
May 20, 2017
The game isn't working on TV so I like to change it up. See other opinions and stuff rather than the same biased stuff every game haha
Never ever choose Columbus feed, unless you want some torture to your ears. :D Dallas crew one of the best, says how it is with no prelude.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Smelling Salt

Busey is life
Mar 8, 2006
Winnipeg
Is Seguin the least creative "star" NHL player?

He's up there.

He's a goal scoring centre who doesn't really drive the play. In a thread here last season I menioned Scheifele being better than Seguin and some were flabbergasted I had that opinion lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad