GDT: [#15] Dallas Stars at Colorado Avalanche, 8:00PM CST (FS-SW, ESPN+)

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Some of the icing calls against Dallas this season have been incredibly unusual and questionable

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
tfg for our goalies, in a perfect world oettinger would get more looks, but we'd be way (more) sunk without this tandem

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
a low scoring game, but they still keep trying
that's the best part of this game

Los merengues

Mar 24, 2019
Because he had a pretty good game defensively? Lot of those were because he spent the night right in MacKinnon's face.

Is this not a discussion thread about the game?
Did he play the whole last 5 minutes? Cause it sure looked like that.

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
Because he had a pretty good game defensively? Lot of those were because he spent the night right in MacKinnon's face.

Is this not a discussion thread about the game?

I just don't like block shots as a sign/attribution for anything in the defensive zone. If anything it's because he didn't have the puck on his stick and was running around needing to block shots.

Did he play a good game? Sure.. was it anything amazing? No.

Too many times people are losing their shit (more specifically Razor/Bogorad/DeFranks from DMN) over things Heiskanen does like it's some ground breaking event.. where it is just a common high end play from a high end player.

He isn't Jesus.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I just don't like block shots as a sign/attribution for anything in the defensive zone. If anything it's because he didn't have the puck on his stick and was running around needing to block shots.

Did he play a good game? Sure.. was it anything amazing? No.

Too many times people are losing their **** (more specifically Razor/Bogorad/DeFranks from DMN) over things Heiskanen does like it's some ground breaking event.. where it is just a common high end play from a high end player.

He isn't Jesus.

In Heiskanen's case it's not running around randomly blocking shots, it's about being in the right position. He's also 20 years old, so excuse us for still being impressed by him and enjoying the little plays he makes on what is a mostly boring team. Sure they overreact a bit to some plays, but he's a fun player to watch even when he's playing defense because of how easy everything is for him and he's light years ahead of his young peers defensively

I'm surprised you don't enjoy it too and not be so critical MrHeiskanen

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
In Heiskanen's case it's not running around randomly blocking shots, it's about being in the right position. He's also 20 years old, so excuse us for still being impressed by him and enjoying the little plays he makes on what is a mostly boring team. Sure they overreact a bit to some plays, but he's a fun player to watch even when he's playing defense because of how easy everything is for him and he's light years ahead of his young peers defensively

I'm surprised you don't enjoy it too and not be so critical MrHeiskanen

Nah again, I like it, I like his game..

I just dont like seeing tweets "MIRO HEISKANEN BLOCKS GAME HIGH 8 SHOTS".. thats what I say "Who cares" too.

Tell me he played 27 minutes, tell me he dominated in the D zone, tell me he wasn't on the ice for a goal against, tell me he generated X amount of offense.. tell me anything important.

Dont tell me he blocked shots. lol

Reactions: Abilify

BennsGonnaGetYou

Apr 27, 2017
Sweden
Nah again, I like it, I like his game..

I just dont like seeing tweets "MIRO HEISKANEN BLOCKS GAME HIGH 8 SHOTS".. thats what I say "Who cares" too.

Tell me he played 27 minutes, tell me he dominated in the D zone, tell me he wasn't on the ice for a goal against, tell me he generated X amount of offense.. tell me anything important.

Dont tell me he blocked shots. lol
Some of us care however, interesting how much energy you put on this.

Reactions: Kcb12345

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad