• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Not for nothing but, penalties aside, Andersson had a very strong game. Probably the best he’s looked at the
NHL level so far.2 Chytil looked good as well.

DeAngelo looked great and Pionk had that great goal. Buch has the tying goal. The kids looked great tonight.

I think Vesey is really finding his role as a solid 3rd liner who can bring energy and chip in 20 goals. He’s looked better this season than he has at all in his career before. When he keeps moving his feet and plays with pace he’s an effective NHLer. His problems in the past were when he’d stop moving his feet and try and stick handle around like he’s Kucherov or something.

Hank was solid again.

I think what we’re seeing are the effects of what kind of impact a development coach can have. Quinn seems to be getting the most of some players.

Look at Buch these last few games. And ADA since McQuaids injury.

He may not be the right coach to lead this team to a SC win, but he seems to have his guys playing a hard game with good effort. Quinn has been good imo.

Almost too good........................

giphy.gif

Hughes-6.jpg

WeRa

Nov 2, 2017
Unless we get lucky in the draft, the reality is that we're going to not end up with an elite elite talent but a group of great kids that can get it done by committee with a few FA signings and Henrik playing until 52.
Don't worry. The value of Hayes is very good and we can trade him for something very interesting... soon. The sooner, the better. We need more first round picks.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
OMG .. Hayes value is raising. 4 in row... great.

Hayes is incredibly underrated, imo. I think GM’s will value him a hell of a lot more than some of the posters on our board.

When Hayes is “on” he’s a 1C. And when he’s off he’s at least a decent defensive 3C. I think what I’m trying to say is he’s a decent 2C option overall when all is said and done.

He’s also a good dude. He plays a blue collar game. He’s not a piece of **** with baggage.

He’ll be the kind of guy I’ll root for when he’s ultimately traded and playing for another team.

NYR713

Jun 26, 2012
Kreider with another goal from the right side. Why not a few games at RW?

Jayan

NYR fanatic
Jul 6, 2012
Had such a shitty day yesterday but waking up to this is just amazing.

And Pionk, wow

LGR

Reactions: egelband

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
I`m not surprised with the win streak recently - MTL might start losing after this game and kind of over achieved beginning of this season. Hayes figure it out in this game and his season best while Pionk and DeAngelo scoring from the blueline, and Skjei with another assist.

Mike in Houston

Apr 20, 2015
Houston, TX
I love this team. I know it'll likely get all blown up by February but still. They are so fun to watch. Most nights they don't ever seem out of it, they compete, they've got some moxie. Good stuff! The coach is getting his message through.

I loved how Pionk took responsibility for the first goal in his post game with John Giannone. Great job kid!

Buchnevich found in front of the net? How about that? And he was right there to clean up the garbage and jam home the rebound as bad as it might be for Price to have given it up.

Kreider with another goal. He's been playing real well.

They aren't all going to be Picasso's and last night was a sh*t show for a lot of the game but we got the victory!

Last edited:
Reactions: egelband and Ori

JHS

Oct 11, 2013
2-0 in person at MSG for me! What a fun game to watch and the Garden was alive last night!

I think some guys are starting to settle in here a little bit and are playing way more consistent than earlier in the season. If this trend continues the Rangers may be just competative enough to miss the playoffs by 10 points but not bad enough to get a good pick.

Reactions: WeRa

FultonReed

derailer of threads
Jul 28, 2010
Brooklyn, NY
was at the game. got up to pee and heard the crowd screaming from the hallway. booked it down the stairs shortly after, screaming the goal song. get to the lobby, Zib scores.

amazing. I appreciated every second of their effort.

say what you will, but I love it when Staal gets pissed off and tries to body guys. love it. great play by him on Buch's goal.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
The highest ranked prospects in this draft are tantalizing, but I also love watching those who root against the team crawl in their skin.

But it's not all bad. There's some great talent in the middle picks if we were to end up there. Just gotta draft well.

I think I cringe more thinking about the hot takes that will ensue after the come-down.

Kaapo Cabana

Next name: Admiral Kakkbar
Sep 5, 2014
Philadelphia
was at the game. got up to pee and heard the crowd screaming from the hallway. booked it down the stairs shortly after, screaming the goal song. get to the lobby, Zib scores.

amazing. I appreciated every second of their effort.

say what you will, but I love it when Staal gets pissed off and tries to body guys. love it. great play by him on Buch's goal.

When Staal launched Gallagher, I had such a shit eating grin on my face

Roo Returns

Skjeikspeare No More
Mar 4, 2010
Westchester, NY
Always fun to beat Montreal for many reasons.

This is the team I envisioned before the season started. Does it stick? Time will tell.

Remember, last November the Rangers were flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->